No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    take away generous decisions and you're not accurate in your belief he's surpassed them. Marquez is also still ahead of him and morales beating pac in their first fight is better than anything Canelo has done. The fighters he mentioned had balls and were warriors. They didn't spend 4 plus yrs of their careers fighting scrubs and guys in their late 30s. I also don't recall any of them ever dropping a belt to avoid an opponent for 2 yrs.
    He actually had the nerve to say he's passed Sanchez. Sanchez was one of the greatest Latin fighters of all time and took on everyone in his short career. Unbelievable...

Comment

• Fielding just showed up for a payday I can't really blame the guy he could go back to UK and fight British level guys the rest of his career

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Lol I’m college degree (Bachelor) in business/minor economics. Five year active duty Marine Corps vet. I’m quite certain I know what analogy is and not a chump. But thanks
        And sadly all of that and you couldn’t realize one.

Or are you just a *****er who gets triggered when someone says a negative word about him?

Comment

• That Rocky Fielding is a live wire ain't he?

Comment

• Lol if you wasted your time on this fight

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
              ........ mf
              Lmao meanwhile GGGirl hasn’t stopped doing the moonwalk 😂😂 . Another one bites tha dust.

Comment

• LOL the bum who got knocked out by the actual WBA champ in one round made Canelo a SMW champ. The irony, the manipulation of the media and the fools falling for it, boxing has become a weird sport.

Comment

• wow, Canelo is a stud

that was the greatest performance I have ever seen

Canelo put himself right up there with Leonard and Hearns

he jumped another division and WRECKED another champion

titles at 154, 160, 168

#anyonefrom154-168baby

Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin

Comment

• Didn't even need to see the fight to know Canelo won. Amiright?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      He actually had the nerve to say he's passed Sanchez. Sanchez was one of the greatest Latin fighters of all time and took on everyone in his short career. Unbelievable...

wow, Canelo is a stud

that was the greatest performance I have ever seen

Canelo put himself right up there with Leonard and Hearns

he jumped another division and WRECKED another champion

titles at 154, 160, 168

#anyonefrom154-168baby

Fielding should revive his career by dropping to 160 and beating up Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X