No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
    Canelo es un KULERO, no pelea con los negros!!!
    culero tu , los negros solo abrazan y corren, Canelo los mata...tu eres africano...

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Well, I predicted 6th round TKO by debilitating body shot. It was 3rd round but the body shots were part of it. I didnt think Fielding would use his height but I did think he'd last a little longer. Fielding was limited but Canelo looked huge and his power seemed unreal.

I know I will catch some heat with this take but so be it: Canelo is still young and he's obviously talented and his competition was limited; but something seems unnatural about his power and his bulk in this fight. Maybe it was great matchmaking and expert nutrition but I felt like he looked like a 168lb version of Marquez in his 4th fight against Pacquiao.
      It was Rocky Fielding...

Comment

...just like DLH, he won't fight the black champions, or the high-rated ones ..CHICKENS!!!
        Well delahoya at least got in the ring with Whitaker and Floyd. He looked like trash both times and should've lost both. And true, Canelo needs to fight jacobs or Charlo next. Anything else, especially lemieux, is a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          The insecure Canelo fanboys always want to jump to Golovkin. Like the ***** people who immediately say but look was ***** did.

That said I don’t remember Golovkin moving up. I said I give him no credit for Canelo moving up to face this opponent. He gets a W of course. When he faces a legit top guy he gets credit win or lose.
          WTF does ***** have to do with any of this? Take your uneducated Government a&& on outta here son

Comment

• CANELO es un C-U-L-E-R-O...por no pelear con los morenos!!!

Comment

• Canelo...p4p the best !!!! Just koed a bigger champion who has fought at light heavyweight. Fakk the haters !!!!

Comment

• Clenela puede chupar una verga

Comment

Real Mexicans can't go for this hype-job...DLH is marketing this guy like crazy and taking all the pesos...they're picking all the weak champions, and avoiding any black guys...c'mon real Mexicans...wake up!! He may be a champion, but he'll Never Ever be like Chavez, Sanchez, Lopez, Marquez, Morales, Barrera, or even an Arce...Never!!!
                  Hey genius looking at his accomplishments and his record he has already surpassed them except Chavez.

Comment

• ...bro, jamas sera como los verdaderos campeones Mexicanos. ..que verguenza para la gente mexicana!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      his drugs are a beast, his drugs.
                      Little biiitch. Must hurt seeing Canelo look vicious with a monster crowd behind him.

The KING of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X