No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Maybe We Can Make Mikey Garcia Fight Next Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Not even close to being the best and he knows it. He's just in it for the money. Cherry picking. Crawford, Spence, Garcia would dominate Pacquiao.
    LMAO I hope you're not referring to Danny Garcia

Comment

Lie and bull****. He was 130 champ. Mayweather fun calls Lomachenko boring. Yep! Crazy world.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Davis is 24, two-time world champ, trashed and KOed someone Loma struggled with in Pedraza dismissively, and is the best challenge around for the so called best fighter in the world. Think about that.

If Loma beat Davis, it would be his best win to date and could make top 5 P4P claim. Now he's somewhere in the top 10.
        He's only a "two-time champ" because he cheated not making weigh in a defense against bum and got stripped. He's never ranked #1 in any division and never won even a paper title in another division.

Davis' age of 24 isn't a big thing. Fighters who live like him ballooning up in weight, not staying active, always getting in trouble have short shelf lives. So far he's wasting away and no he's not better than Berchelt even.

Comment

No Loma you can’t make the Mikey fight because your boss is mad that Mikey left. Mikey’s boss also isn’t going to let him fight on espn, same as espn isn’t going to let you fight elsewhere. How about everyone involved in this just be honest about everything. As a boxing fan I’d appreciate it and I think most boxing fans would.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            so why did he fight rigo then?? i said he doesnt need to fight pac because they are both in different weight classes but at least keep it 100 with it!! dont use the excuse that pac is old. who the fook would past up on an opportunity to beat an ATG and have him on your resume??? someone who doesnt believe he can beat that guy!!!

so loma says fighting old man manny means nothing right? so what did the pedraza fight meant to him?? did it boost up his legacy? what was the point of fighting rigo?? did that do anything to his legacy either??
            No the Rigo fight didn’t that why he rubbished it as soon as he beat Rigondeaux and stated he was too small.

Loma fought Pedraza in order to unify. He has the belt so what was he supposed to do. He has been calling out Tank for the longest. Basically anyone that has a belt he chases. If you are a crap champion then that is hardly his fault

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              If anyone is showing behavior of avoidance, it's Mikey. He left Top Rank knowing he may have been forced to fight Loma, Crawford or Pac.
              Postol and Walters didn't left TR and where did that leave them? Or, right, trashed in the can even before contract ends after arum took what he wanted from them.

Also, I don't think Mikey even knew who Loma was back when he left TR.

Comment

What a load of bollocks. Garcia has been calling out Lomachenko for the past couple of years. Lomachenko was never interested, the best we got was "in a few fights". Now he's mentioning him because Garcia is moving to 147 to fight a much more dangerous fighter and will likely not return to 135. Lomachenko never had any serious interest in a Garcia fight.
                that's complete BS, stop lying

Mikey said: i'll fight Loma at 135. if he wants to fight me, he needs to move up.

Loma said: Okay, I'm moving to 135. and he did

so where's Mikey now? why is he fighting 170-pounder instead of Loma? what logic stands behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  People cant be this dumb to rewrite history like this. Loma never called Rigo out. Rigo was chasing Loma talking smack getting a twitter following against him saying he would move up to 130 and Loma still said rigo is too small. Then the cherries on his pages followed with the usual youtube channels making vids that he was ducking Rigo and Rigo gonna break his jaw.

He called Tank out in fact and wanted to fight him on twitter and Rigo again stuck his nose where it didn't belong and saved Tank by commenting fight me why you ducking. Just picture after edited picture of Loma as a chicken. Well Rigo and his Loma hater cult following got what they wanted.

Loma never wanted Pac or called him out and said if that fight where to happen it would only be 135. Thats the difference.
                  Facts, i’m not even a loma fan, but let’s not act like people weren’t screaming that Loma was ducking Rigo. Loma told them exactly what was gonna happen if he fought Rigo but they didn’t listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    No the Rigo fight didn’t that why he rubbished it as soon as he beat Rigondeaux and stated he was too small.

Loma fought Pedraza in order to unify. He has the belt so what was he supposed to do. He has been calling out Tank for the longest. Basically anyone that has a belt he chases. If you are a crap champion then that is hardly his fault
                    Do you think it was a mistake to pass up a chance to Pacquiao, even if it was at 140? I would've appreciated it more if he said Pac was too big, instead of too old! It's crazy to think that Loma and Bud are calling for fights with PBC guys, yet they both had an opportunity to face an ATG that was in their own stable!

Comment

Oh **** off. He wasn't interested until Garcia signed to fight Spence now he keeps mentioning him.
                      Lies. How much is PBC paying all these liars on boxingscene? I mean my lawd.

Comment

Working...
                      X