Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    You asked me if I felt the same way about Wilder not showing up to AJs fight.
    So I answered saying no because AJ had a VRO on Wilder if he jumped in the ring.
    I don't expect a fighter to get in trouble with the law to call out someone but I expect a fighter to not need his nanny rest as an excuse.
    Lol. Owned.
    We've already established there was no restraining order you moron. It was bull**** with no facts to back it up with. So you've just owned yourself. But that doesn't surprise me considering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I find it hilarious that you actually think this bull**** can take away from any of the facts.

You fools were screaming for Joshua to take the Wilder fight but now you think Wilder should just go for the rematch? Haha. You can't even keep your stories straight. You're all over the place with hypocrisy and contradictions. It's really funny. Nice try though. Maybe in your head this nonsense was adequate? Haha.

As I say, you Wilder fans are the biggest nutjobs in boxing. Never have I seen it as crazy as this before. And I saw all the Floyd/Pac nonsense.
      Poser move #3. Accuse someone of being a part of a group of people that believe in a fabricated opinion. Then use that as the basis for an argument.

Wow, I just realized that you might be some loon entertaining himself during monitored computer time. If so, I wish you well chap. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
        I believe is the other way around about the rematch clause and Eddie know a rematch of Joshua vs Wilder is going to sell really well in the USA. If Joshua win or lose, they are going to make the rematch in USA If that contract still on the table. For my understanding, there are details we don't know behind the door, because this time is in private. Eddie Hearn is only using PR tactics for now.
        It has nothing to do with how well it would or wouldn't sell in the US. It has everything to do with Wilder's ridiculous demands and Hearn giving into him to try and get this fight done. But here we still are with nothing to show for it.

Comment

He didn't want Wilder in the ring without a signed contract. He wasn't into the false hype. And why would he want that only for Wilder to go off and demand half of the money when he's got people wanting the fight? Wouldn't that force Joshua to hand over a **** ton of money because people are now hyped? He's not ****** you know. He wasn't going to let Wilder make a name for himself off his back. Wilder has done that far too much as it is.

Besides, he was talking about another situation that had nothing to do with what we were talking about. Sippy!
          Excuse making 101. You aced Hearns class!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Poser move #3. Accuse someone of being a part of a group of people that believe in a fabricated opinion. Then use that as the basis for an argument.

Wow, I just realized that you might be some loon entertaining himself during monitored computer time. If so, I wish you well chap. Cheers.
            You're defending Wilder at all costs. So yes, I see you as part of that group of idiots. If you think you're achieving the opposite, you've failed miserably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Excuse making 101. You aced Hearns class!
              Haha, And everything you've said wasn't an excuse in any way?

You really do believe in the nonsense you write don't you? Delusion isn't a good look you know. But continue if you must.

Comment

It doesn't matter what anyone in the past got. All that matters is Wilder was offered more money than he got for the Fury fight. A fight Wilder said was tougher and bigger. It was beneath him that kind of money. Crackhead money is what he called it. So why did this hypocrite coward take less than "Crackhead" money then?

It doesn't matter if the facts are too much for you. You're just going to have to accept them and move on. But no, you want to argue a point that exposes Deontay. Ha.

Hearn is offering Wilder 35% you fool. Wilder and Finkle are not interested.

now you are just being an idiot

FACT: if Wilder is worth 35%, then the earlier offers were BULLSHlT

Comment

I never said he was worth 35% though did I? I just told you what Hearn is now offering.

Wilder turning down the 15 Mill for Joshua but taking another fight for less proves Deontay is a coward who talks ****. He's never wanted to fight Joshua, Not then, not ever.

Care to talk about Deontay's broken arm that he said he had? How would he have been able to fight Joshua if he had a broken arm?

who cares what you say

HEARN said it.....

"At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair"
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-if...-50-50--133005

if 35% is fair..... then those earlier offers were..... ?

HINT: it rhymes with funfair

Comment

Go to YT and search for Hearn's new offer.

nope

you made the claim

link me..... ?

Comment

• hmmm, now I wonder who Joshua will fight next..... ?

I wonder what Dillian Whyte is paying at the bookies ?

Comment

Working...
                      X