Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Will Be Ringside, Scouting The Whyte-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    There isn’t a boxer in the top twenty who is concerned with Dillian f’king Whyte. He’s an easy win for any smart, athletic or powerful boxer. That’s why he ducks 3 challenges a year. (Openly ducked Pulev and Ortiz this year, I’m sure someone on here can add a third)
    That is left to your boy Wilder who has ducked him constantly and decided to cherry pick and still got beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder had no intention of fighting Joshua in april. Proven by the 2 way rematch clause with Fury.

"B..bb..bbut it Joshua that didn't want it though." - Say the ******ed yanks that haven't had a #1 HW in 2 decades.
      Get a clue. Even Hearn acknowledged that the rematch clause allowed Wilder to fight Joshua before the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Bait thread, of course he was going to go. Its at a normal time over here. And they are two potential fight for him next, he always attend most fights here.
        Joshua has claimed that he loves LA. The weather there is much better than in London. Why not take a quick vacation to LA and attend the fight. Normal time? Ha ha. No one asked him to stay up to watch it. Smh.

Comment

• Either Whyte or Chisora are horrible opponents for Joshua.

Neither would be remotely competitive, just another win for the Nigerian Robot cash cow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            For one thing, you're doing exactly what you tell the other poster not to do, which is, changing your rules to suit your agenda. For another, your entire premise is refuted by the fact that AJ is going to Whyte-Chisora
            Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            I didn't change any rules. Whatever I wrote up there is facts. You can do well to point out any point you think is false.

Aside wilder being a champ, who else is ranked higher than whyte?
            Fury prior to wilder fight was ranked below whyte.
            No one else is deserving a title shot than whyte when he beats Del Boy.

If wilder had signed, he would have locked down April 13.
            Loligag is totally okay with Joshua and his promoter promoting a fight against a lesser guy in Whyte. Just like they were okay with Joshua going after the lesser champ in Parker. Just like they were okay with fighting a mando instead of unifying (undisputed).

We all have our differences when it comes to opinions on who is the best, who won this fight and who didn't. But universally, we all agree that the best should fight the best and money doesn't get in the way of making major fights. However, money is all AJ fans want to talk about as their promoter hides behind money as an excuse not to make the best match ups. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A JOSHUA-WHYTE REMATCH! Especially after Whyte struggled to beat Parker (almost got KO'd in the 12th). Oh but he's ranked here there and everywhere. We don't care. The eye test says Whyte is limited.

So Joshua has a choice between Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, and a guy who he's beat before (not a mandatory). Who will he choose? Whyte.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashadam View Post
              Wilder cant even sell out in his own country what makes you think he is a draw worldwide.
              A KO artist who has a 97% KO rate who the world has been wanting to see fight Joshua vs a guy who Joshua already beat and hasn’t improved much since.... he is know in his own country 17000 proved that. Is it because he can’t sell out a stadium?? Outside of Canelo who can?? Boxing is a niche sport here but he is known and regardless of the outcome of the Fury fight he became more popular as did Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Loligag is totally okay with Joshua and his promoter promoting a fight against a lesser guy in Whyte. Just like they were okay with Joshua going after the lesser champ in Parker. Just like they were okay with fighting a mando instead of unifying (undisputed).

We all have our differences when it comes to opinions on who is the best, who won this fight and who didn't. But universally, we all agree that the best should fight the best and money doesn't get in the way of making major fights. However, money is all AJ fans want to talk about as their promoter hides behind money as an excuse not to make the best match ups. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE A JOSHUA-WHYTE REMATCH! Especially after Whyte struggled to beat Parker (almost got KO'd in the 12th). Oh but he's ranked here there and everywhere. We don't care. The eye test says Whyte is limited.

So Joshua has a choice between Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, and a guy who he's beat before (not a mandatory). Who will he choose? Whyte.
                these dorks all hide behind "top 10 top 10 top 10 oppoment" all the time when they want...they did it with little golovkin.....but top 10 opponents don't mean jack sheet when fans consider the division garbage

the MW division for the most part, during golovkins reign, was hot trash....we all know that...you had top 10 guys like geagle getting blown out by little cotto....you have guys like Curtis stevens who was beaten by D level club fighters in his career

now you talk HW division? well Ortiz is trash according to AJ fans ....yet hes a top 5 hw....wilder is a limited bum who only beats bums...yet hes the WBC champ and a top 3 HW too......so if Ortiz and wilder are top 5 then the division must clearly be trash too....so bragging about fighting top 10 opponents means NOTHING

but these guys will twist and contort anything to protect their darling AJ

if someone is legit going through top 10 opponents in a loaded division they will get credit.....but MW during golovkins reign was top 2 worst divisions in boxing.....and if you listen to AJs fans the HW division now, during AJs "reign", is top 2 worst in boxing too

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Joshua has claimed that he loves LA. The weather there is much better than in London. Why not take a quick vacation to LA and attend the fight. Normal time? Ha ha. No one asked him to stay up to watch it. Smh.
                  What fight?............

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    What fight?............
                    I'm sorry mate. The answer slips my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      I didn't change any rules. Whatever I wrote up there is facts. You can do well to point out any point you think is false.

Aside wilder being a champ, who else is ranked higher than whyte?
                      Fury prior to wilder fight was ranked below whyte.
                      No one else is deserving a title shot than whyte when he beats Del Boy.

If wilder had signed, he would have locked down April 13.
                      You didn't? I could have sworn you said "the challenger comes to the champ ", then try to discredit Wilder status as champ, because it doesn't suit your agenda.

"You would do well to point out any point You think is false " Well, I thought I did that by showing that AJ, the "champ" is going to the Whyte fight, and I fully expect an announcement at that time. That whole thing is your opinion anyway, regarding champs and challengers. It's not a fact to be disproven

Comment

Working...
                      X