Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Has 2-3 Years Left, I'd Like 5 or 6 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    like I said, nobody is scoring the fight as a whole

my statement, that Canelo > Golovkin in ALL of the official scoring criteria..... is not justification for him winning the fight

Canelo winning more exchanges and controlling the fight round-by-round..... is

Canelo won the fight, period..... I just found it amusing that Canelo also swept the official scoring overall to the extent that there is very little argument for Golovkin
    There were more than a few close rounds, so ggg winning is well within the realm of reason. What's funny to me is, guys who watch a fight and then go back to score it after already having developed a narrative...there was plenty of that going on here. Along with all the usual haters/fanboys that always seem to conveniently score close fights for the guy they support.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      There were more than a few close rounds, so ggg winning is well within the realm of reason. What's funny to me is, guys who watch a fight and then go back to score it after already having developed a narrative...there was plenty of that going on here. Along with all the usual haters/fanboys that always seem to conveniently score close fights for the guy they support.

I think the argument for Golovkin winning that fight is very weak

which is why Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win immediately following the fight

Canelo beat the Mexican out of that boy

Comment

sleazeball.....

next time you reply, remember to spank me, bltch

did you really think I wouldn't check ?
        We all know Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. We all know there were plenty of quality opponents to keep him busy at 168 if he really wanted to push the issue. GGG kept himself busy and got the Canelo fights he really wanted. Ward didn't wait. He moved up and out of reach. He got his name in the news and got the Kovalev fight as a consolation prize. Too bad he still hasn't learned how to say thank you to GGG in his native language. That would have been really classy.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          We all know Ward hadn't made 168 since 2013. We all know there were plenty of quality opponents to keep him busy at 168 if he really wanted to push the issue. GGG kept himself busy and got the Canelo fights he really wanted. Ward didn't wait. He moved up and out of reach. He got his name in the news and got the Kovalev fight as a consolation prize. Too bad he still hasn't learned how to say thank you to GGG in his native language. That would have been really classy.

lil'G should have taken his spanking like a good little Borat

after he ducked Ward, his career turned to shlt

he should have taken his beating from Ward, and then retired

that way people would still think that he is a good fighter..... after all, losing to a great fighter like Ward is nothing to be ashamed about

but after Golovkin ducked Ward, he lost to Jacobs..... got a lucky draw with Canelo..... and then got beaten up by Canelo

now the jig is up

he should have taken his beating from Ward and called it quits

now he will bank a loss to Charlo as well

Comment

I think the argument for Golovkin winning that fight is very weak

which is why Sanchez admitted that Golovkin did not win immediately following the fight

Canelo beat the Mexican out of that boy
            Well we definitely can’t count on you to have an unbiased opinion on the matter, that’s for sure. Canelo certainly gave a lot of ggg haters on this forum something to blow their loads over, but if he won, it wasn’t by much. It wasn’t anywhere near as convincing as some would make it out to be...but to someone who’s been praying for ggg’s downfall, it’s the greatest ass kicking in the history of the sport.

Comment

Well we definitely can’t count on you to have an unbiased opinion on the matter, that’s for sure. Canelo certainly gave a lot of ggg haters on this forum something to blow their loads over, but if he won, it wasn’t by much. It wasn’t anywhere near as convincing as some would make it out to be...but to someone who’s been praying for ggg’s downfall, it’s the greatest ass kicking in the history of the sport.

that's all you needed to say

Comment

here is someone else's perspective.....

GGG took a beating the last fight got his face broken, took a lot of punishment to the body and mentally shattered that's why he ran out the ring like a bytch and forgot how to speak english at the press conference. How does he react when he knows his own trainer told him he's losing in the 8th then doubled down and told reporters that GGG didn't win the fight. Said he didn't want GGG backing up and constantly told him to stop fighting like that and all GGG could do was sit there shake his head yes I know and then went back in the ring and couldn't do anything but back up from a Mexican Style fight he begged for.

If and when they fight a 3rd time GGG knows he can't beat Canelo to the punch on the inside he backed up out of self preservation. We got 2 fights now and he still refuses to throw to the body because he's scared to be countered.

He refuses to take the risks to go for broke even with Canelo standing still in the middle of the ring because he doesn't want to go out on his shield. Canelo has total confidence knows he gets the better of exchanges and can do it off the back foot or coming forward beating GGG at his own game. Canelo get's better figures GGG out more every time they fight and GGG get's worse still no adjustments just excuses for why he can't his game going outside the jab. In a 3rd fight Canelo drops GGG with a body shot or his face falls apart even worse then the second fight and his corner stops the fight.

Canelo can beat Golovkin any way he wants

Comment

that's all you needed to say
                  Lol, I’ve said it many times in 10 different ways...I’m not the one trying to convince people that a close, tough fight was a blowout or some type of masterpiece.

Comment

here is someone else's perspective.....

Canelo can beat Golovkin any way he wants
                    So quoting some other dweeb hater who’s all in his feelings over ggg, means what?

Comment

So quoting some other dweeb hater who’s all in his feelings over ggg, means what?
                      It means misery loves company..

Comment

Working...
                      X