Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    LoL at all this "Joshua out the picture" nonsense. Fury and Warren were going to run straight to Hearn looking for unification as soon as he beat Wilder. When Fury rips that WBC title off of the protected fraud, again, we all know where hes going and you all know thats where you want him to go.

Everybodys biggest and only real problem with Anthony Joshua is that he is not American. You just wish he was American then you wouldnt give 2 turds about Wilder or that fat waster Miller. But Joshua isnt American so rather than enjoy him as a fighter because hes not awful you feel the need to try **** on him when ever you can. Lol.

Hey im just speaking from a neutral point of view here girls.
    No the biggest problem is that he dodging the top guys while
    claiming to be a champion with belts eddie bought for him.

There is also the facts that he is a racist, drug dealer, ped abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
      Why is chisora not best option? he's just as good if not better than useless lump whyte?

Big Baby is no where near the best option for AJ, but i agree he is probably one of the few top in the top 10 that Eddie will let AJ fight.
      Big Baby is just a walking heavy bag, perfect for easy fight for AJ. Big, slow, and no punch power. Just the way eddie/AJ like them.
      Chisora was thoroughly beaten by fury and a host of others many years ago. Beating him does nothing now. Whyte is more acceptable to the casuals.

Apart from fury and wilder who else in the top ten is worth fighting? Ortiz has already been knocked out against wilder which is why I’d prefer big baby

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        AJ won't fight Fury or Wilder next

coz.....

"he has five or six years left in boxing for them to happen"
        I'm not surprised your warped mind was able to twist what Hearn said and come out with this absolute bull****. The sport of boxing is as good as it's "Fans", and this "Sport" is nothing more than a cesspit bottom feeder at the bottom of the pile to every other sport on the planet. Even ****ing curling has more respect.

Enjoy contradicting and deluding yourself for the next couple of years before this "Sport" finally crash and burns. And good riddance too. Freaks such as yourself can then crawl back under your bridge.

Comment

People were crying for Hearn to make the Wilder fight (Which he has been trying to do for some time now) But all of a sudden those freaks don't want it. Haha.

**** this "Sport".

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Chisora was thoroughly beaten by fury and a host of others many years ago. Beating him does nothing now. Whyte is more acceptable to the casuals.

Apart from fury and wilder who else in the top ten is worth fighting? Ortiz has already been knocked out against wilder which is why I’d prefer big baby
            ummm..... Your argument is ridiculous because Whyte got knocked out by AJ already a few years ago!!!!

Ortiz is obvious choice. But Eddie wont allow that as its too dangerous a fight for AJ.

Pulev would be another obvious option.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
              Eddie knows damn well that the next fight is the rematch. Trying to reinsert himself and Joshua into the conversation and dangle Joshua's name out there to make it seem like he genuinely wants to make the fight, when we all realize that those two will fight each other again before a Joshua fight, is just trying to play the PR game.

Fans are too smart to fall for this. Just wait your turn after the rematch.
              Finkle and Haymon may want to take the Joshua fight now while the money is big, whereas if Wilder loses again to Fury, it won't be.

Hearn was always going to try and make the fight after Fury/Wilder, so no, it isn't PR in any way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                People were crying for Hearn to make the Wilder fight (Which he has been trying to do for some time now) But all of a sudden those freaks don't want it. Haha.

**** this "Sport".
                Even the hard core AJ fans now know Eddie is screwing them over and dodging Wilder/Fury.

Only the sickest and most desperate twisted AJ fanboys remain.

Sidknee the most desperate of all AJ fanboys, will be the last to leave the sinking AJ ship.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  what has joshua done to earn a shot against either fury or wilder his best win was against an inactive washed up 41 year old coming of a loss has never faced a real champion in the ring nothing more than paper chump
                  There is no point in insulting you, you're far too crazy and deluded for it to have any effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
                    I agree that Miller may be next. I wouldn't be shocked if he knocked Joshua out early. I can see a 3 or 4 round slugfest with the British bodybuilder flattened!
                    Miller has not faced even a decent fighter before in his life. And some of them have gone quite long. But you think Miller takes out the best in the division that quickly when he doesn't even punch that hard?

Take a seat, stupid. Leave the American bull**** talk alone. Your big gun has just been embarrassed by a 50% version of Fury who was at the worst point in his career. Could you imagine what a fresh Joshua would do to your unproven fatty? He would leave Miller and you idiots crying. Just like Fury has left you after what he did to that fraud Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      But the difference between me and cowards like you is I back up everything I say!
                      I've got paperwork to prove it!
                      Can you say the same thing??
                      Here's a bit of advice: Don't type this kind of nonsense again, you look like a right tit.

Comment

Working...
                      X