Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    LoL, damn hoe! Now you're stalking me,... 🤣
    You're just like my ex girlfriend... I gave her some good Dick and now she can't stay away no matter how hard I try to get rid of the biitch,..
    You're no different than her! LoL
    But I'm being serious! No need to reply back hoe!
    Goodbye Felicia!
    Yeah sure you did, lol, you're like a Mclovin making up stories, tryna sound cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
      Cool story bro, Too bad all you said has absolutley NOTHING to do with the topic at hand but carry on...
      Look at me like the boy that cried wolf but no one wants to listen or Noah’s ark and trying to gather all you Wilder animals to aboard my ship as we are heading for the U.K. where you will support another Champion in Joshua that won’t complain about being anxious or put on weight like a skinny broad with a flat arse

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        u guys need new material, this is getting a bit old
        Oh my material from Saturday is stacked. Where do you won’t me to start?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          Yeah sure you did, lol, you're like a Mclovin making up stories, tryna sound cool.
          Biitch stay off my Dick!
          No I won't let you suck my dick so just quit begging for it!
          Don't bother replying punk!

Comment

Originally posted by raggamuffin View Post
            and then they wonder why nobody respects them and why they turn to their alts, lmao.
            lmao! Man its pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by noelanthony View Post
              oh my material from saturday is stacked. Where do you won’t me to start?
              no ill pass but that other mess is played out

Comment

no ill pass but that other mess is played out
                Lol I thought you would. Don’t worry I’ve got you

Comment

LoL at all this "Joshua out the picture" nonsense. Fury and Warren were going to run straight to Hearn looking for unification as soon as he beat Wilder. When Fury rips that WBC title off of the protected fraud, again, we all know where hes going and you all know thats where you want him to go.

Everybodys biggest and only real problem with Anthony Joshua is that he is not American. You just wish he was American then you wouldnt give 2 turds about Wilder or that fat waster Miller. But Joshua isnt American so rather than enjoy him as a fighter because hes not awful you feel the need to try **** on him when ever you can. Lol.

Hey im just speaking from a neutral point of view here girls.

Comment

lmao! Man its pathetic
                    Let me show you what’s pathetic , in February that poster raggamuffin she said she is done talking about Joshua and she will never ever mention his name again. 600 posts later she continues to rant about him. She thinks because she has fat breasts that Joshua would be interested. She is just mad because he blocked her

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      Big baby would be the best available option if fury and wilder are tied up. Chisora is not a viable fight at this point. If I know that I’m sure Eddie Hearn does too.
                      Why is chisora not best option? he's just as good if not better than useless lump whyte?

Big Baby is no where near the best option for AJ, but i agree he is probably one of the few top in the top 10 that Eddie will let AJ fight.
                      Big Baby is just a walking heavy bag, perfect for easy fight for AJ. Big, slow, and no punch power. Just the way eddie/AJ like them.

Comment

Working...
                      X