Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Anyone who's talking to the media about fight talks as much as Hearn is is bsing someone. Either the public. The fighter. The fighters management. But someone is getting taken on a holiday.

I'd pay attention to that in the future if I was you. It seems to be a thing thats not dying & becoming more of a thing.

I think the only fight I every heard of getting made in public is McConor vs Mayweather. It don't happen that mch at all.
    Wow this is some selective memory revisionism if i saw one ?Finkel has done nothing but run to the media since Spring of this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Your mum needs to slap your legs and send you to bed without any dinner. Wally brain.
      LoL, you punk ass child molester!
      Get off my dick punk!
      You punk ass coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Look at me like the boy that cried wolf but no one wants to listen or Noah’s ark and trying to gather all you Wilder animals to aboard my ship as we are heading for the U.K. where you will support another Champion in Joshua that won’t complain about being anxious or put on weight like a skinny broad with a flat arse
        Good material, very good Work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          What does Hearn talking to the media got to do with what Wilder said?
          What does what Wilder said got to do with the games Hearn's is playing?

All I know is Hearn is in risk management mode & no one else is at the tip top of the HW division & thats including Joshua. Hearn's punk ass trying to make Joshua look like a beta male by trying to add a few million to Matchrooms upside.

Hopefully Joshua will lose Eddie as his allianced promoter soon & start to call his own shots while he makes Eddie freelance for him.

Comment

• The worse possible think happened to hearn/AJ - a draw. Now the rematch is guaranteed and AJ is stuck on the sidelines waiting.

Hearns tried to demand that Wilder sign a contract with them before the Fury fight, that would be a stupid move by Wilder and he saw right through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              Biitch stay off my Dick!
              No I won't let you suck my dick so just quit begging for it!
              Don't bother replying punk!
              Why do you you insist on making it gay, are you insecure about something or what?

I bet you reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                It’s not a ridiculous argument because whyte has rebounded since then and put together a string of good victories. What has Ortiz done since getting knocked out?

Pulev is another option but not an exciting one.

I’m pretty sure you said Hearn would never put aj in with Parker too.
                No, Whyte is still garbage. Always has been.

Eddie been trying to hype him up, so AJ has another easy low risk opponent that will make AJ look good. Looks like you have fallen for Eddies propaganda. Enjoy your garbage AJ vs Dildo Shyte fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  Why do you you insist on making it gay, are you insecure about something or what?

I bet you reply.
                  I feel sorry for your mother!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    I feel sorry for your mother!
                    Haha you just can't help yourself can you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      No, Whyte is still garbage. Always has been.

Eddie been trying to hype him up, so AJ has another easy low risk opponent that will make AJ look good. Looks like you have fallen for Eddies propaganda. Enjoy your garbage AJ vs Dildo Shyte fight.
                      Currently ranked above Ortiz by "the most prestigious" sanctioning body though.

Comment

Working...
                      X