Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Keep doing that Arum bs & I predict a whole bunch of fights not happening.

I dig Eddie unlike a lot of US fans, but for some reason he's pivoted his strategy with Joshua & its become annoying & disappointing. Like my mfer Sean O'Grady used to say "dance with the girl you took to the prom", but nah Eddie gotta do all this extra sh^t lately.

Just make the mfing fights you f#cking dummy.
    It's really hard to get fights when the opponent is so deluded he thinks he's worth 50% of the pie. He even called it crack head money. But he's just fought in what he claimed to be a bigger fight for less than half of what he was offered.

Wilder and his team need to start talking sense. But there is no chance that is happening considering he's the most delusional fighter I've ever seen. So all we're going to get is more madness.

Comment

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
      AJ really needs to leave this.moron if he wants the big fights.

Duck with Hearn.
      Leave the promoter who DOES get his fighters the big fights? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Maybe he can sign with Haymon and never get a big fight again like most of his guys.

Also, check out how many Americans are ducking fights as we speak. It's most of them. So stop with this deluded talk you simpleton.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        LoL, you silly hoe!
        Are you his biitch or something??🤔🤔
        Why you get all butthurt cause I tell him that??
        Is he fuccing you??
        And I'm far from an internet gangster! Like I said, I've got my paperwork to prove everything I've done!
        I've put in work on punk motherfuccers like you!
        Your mum needs to slap your legs and send you to bed without any dinner. Wally brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          It's really hard to get fights when the opponent is so deluded he thinks he's worth 50% of the pie. He even called it crack head money. But he's just fought in what he claimed to be a bigger fight for less than half of what he was offered.

Wilder and his team need to start talking sense. But there is no chance that is happening considering he's the most delusional fighter I've ever seen. So all we're going to get is more madness.
          Anyone who's talking to the media about fight talks as much as Hearn is is bsing someone. Either the public. The fighter. The fighters management. But someone is getting taken on a holiday.

I'd pay attention to that in the future if I was you. It seems to be a thing thats not dying & becoming more of a thing.

I think the only fight I every heard of getting made in public is McConor vs Mayweather. It don't happen that mch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            LoL, damn hoe! Now you're stalking me,... 🤣
            You're just like my ex girlfriend... I gave her some good Dick and now she can't stay away no matter how hard I try to get rid of the biitch,..
            You're no different than her! LoL
            But I'm being serious! No need to reply back hoe!
            Goodbye Felicia!
            You really need some professional help. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              The way I see it is that it is Fury and Wilder's best interest to have the rematch as their next fight. Hearn will offer Wilder substantially more to fight Joshua in April but would the fight actually take place? I believe Hearn would find ways to put the fight off indefinitely. The result might be the creation of a "Trust Issue" between Wilder and Fury which would derail their rematch as well. Hearn would be the big winner, taking back the narrative on fights who, when. and where. That Hearn is diabolically clever.
              Hearn is going to offer more money but not go through with the fight? Even if a contract is signed?

I thought you lot were very scary before. But now you're creating new dimensions that goes beyond our realm and reality.

Is everyone in your country in need of medicine that will never be created? **** me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                No the biggest problem is that he dodging the top guys while
                claiming to be a champion with belts eddie bought for him.

There is also the facts that he is a racist, drug dealer, ped abuser.
                Show me the facts that AJ is on PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Even the hard core AJ fans now know Eddie is screwing them over and dodging Wilder/Fury.

Only the sickest and most desperate twisted AJ fanboys remain.

Sidknee the most desperate of all AJ fanboys, will be the last to leave the sinking AJ ship.
                  Hearn has been trying to get Wilder into a ring for some time now. Wilder's fans were screaming for it. But now they don't want it. Haha.

When did AJ duck Fury? Give me the date ****face?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Anyone who's talking to the media about fight talks as much as Hearn is is bsing someone. Either the public. The fighter. The fighters management. But someone is getting taken on a holiday.

I'd pay attention to that in the future if I was you. It seems to be a thing thats not dying & becoming more of a thing.

I think the only fight I every heard of getting made in public is McConor vs Mayweather. It don't happen that mch at all.
                    What does Hearn talking to the media got to do with what Wilder said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      ummm..... Your argument is ridiculous because Whyte got knocked out by AJ already a few years ago!!!!

Ortiz is obvious choice. But Eddie wont allow that as its too dangerous a fight for AJ.

Pulev would be another obvious option.
                      It’s not a ridiculous argument because whyte has rebounded since then and put together a string of good victories. What has Ortiz done since getting knocked out?

Pulev is another option but not an exciting one.

I’m pretty sure you said Hearn would never put aj in with Parker too.

Comment

Working...
                      X