Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: I'm Proud of What I Did, It Was Close Until The 11th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    It's sad , PR boxing have almost a very bad decade in boxing
    For a small island??? I think your wrong,They've had so many champions in the last decade. The problem is everyone thinks it's easy....but you're not gonna get a Tito Trinidad, Wilfredo Gomez, Wilfred Benitez, Miguel Cotto, ect...all the time these are special fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by jab jab boom View Post
      you like to talk about how boxing is weak in other countries but you're an example of how weak mexican boxing has become. I respect the eras of guys like sanchez, chavez, barrera, morales, marquez. Now you're out here trying to hype up divas who wait out fights for 3 yrs and get generous decisions from judges vs guys in their mid 30s, but try to spin it and say that they "destroyed" their opponent. You're not fooling anyone by making canelo seem like something he isn't, just like you're not fooling anyone into thinking these other mexican fighters are "elite" because they're not.
      thank you! And lets not ignore many were accused of steriods usage...
      Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 12-11-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        he's doing great things since years ago? Well let's look back. After beating cotto, he faced 3 of the biggest ppv mismatches you'll ever find. He beat up poor little amir khan who can't even take punches from light weights. He beat the weakest 154 champion in Liam Smith and then faced probably the biggest hype job boxing has ever seen in the disgraceful Chavez jr. During that time he dropped his belt to avoid ggg. He finally faced ggg and was gifted a draw in a fight almost everyone credible who scored it had him losing. Then he tested positive for peds and cancelled a rematch with ggg. He fought better in the rematch but of the 38 press row score cards, only 2 had him winning. Now, he's facing the weakest champion option at 168 and is telling the world he's chasing greatness. Meanwhile the guy he's fighting isn't a real world champion, and was ko'd in 1 by the real champion in that division. Those are all facts, I don't see anything extraordinary about that.
        OUCH!!! Oh you went hard on him...atleast let him get up...LOL!

Comment

Using your own lógic, GGG career is a sh.it.

Smith is better than Macklin, Wade, Vanes, DeGale, and fu.cking Rosado.

For example

And he is a better rival than that sloppy versión of Brook in 160.

Munguía was not able to K.O Smith, but Canelo did it with brillan body shots.

Is pathetic how you use the "every credible guy that scored the fight".

That's means sh.it.

The press hates Canelo.

That same press was saying that Choco got robbed in the first Match against Sor Rungvisai when the fight was very competitive.

That means sh.it

Really it was a very competitive fight and the draw was right.

In the second fight Nelo landed more power punches, was better in defense and Landed the better punches of the fight, he was better by a little

Deal with that.

Canelo fought with the better rivals.

He has the best resume right now in boxing.

Just Salido fought with better names but he is retired.

Canelo will fight in 168 against a bigger fighter. Yeah, he is not a champion but is not a criticable fight.

GGG is a fu.cking diva that only fought in 160 pounds.
          I'm not defending ggg or his resume. What I can say is he was avoided by Canelo for 2 yrs and got jerked on the scorecards. And guys like martinez, cotto, Sturm, Eubank Jr, froch, saunders and quillin all avoided him. The 2 fights that he should've made and didn't were vs lara and ward. But that still doesn't change what I said about Canelo or make it any less true.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
            Yes I did watched that fight & enjoyed it! For one, Jo-Jo Diaz came in over weight, therefore Jesus Rojas hasn't been beaten by a feather wgt yet. Why do I say this?...simple, Diaz weighed over the featherwgt limit...rules are rules. Some people had Rojas winning the fight, I had it a draw. But lets be fair, Jo-Jo Diaz kept spitting out his mouthpiece & never got warned or even taken a point away, especially when Rojas was getting to him...

And for the record...Philippines doesn't have the same population as Mexico....

Man, Díaz won clearly that fight, nobody was saying that Rojas deserved the fight.

And both were in the same weight in the ring .

Filipinas has like 20 millions less but the difference of champions is brutal, MX has 120 more champions.

That theory is a joke

Comment

I'm not defending ggg or his resume. What I can say is he was avoided by Canelo for 2 yrs and got jerked on the scorecards. And guys like martinez, cotto, Sturm, Eubank Jr, froch, saunders and quillin all avoided him. The 2 fights that he should've made and didn't were vs lara and ward. But that still doesn't change what I said about Canelo or make it any less true.

Hahahahaha man, you are a fanboy that only is repeating líes

Comment

God damn you got straight roasted and now have nothing logical or in any shape or form resembling an intelligent counter argument.

Comment

Hold the L sir.

Comment

Man, Díaz won clearly that fight, nobody was saying that Rojas deserved the fight.

And both were in the same weight in the ring .

Filipinas has like 20 millions less but the difference of champions is brutal, MX has 120 more champions.

That theory is a joke
                    Then please explain to me why Diaz was constantly spitting out his mouthpiece? And while you're at it tell me why he was never given a warning about it. Do you realize that had the ref been a straight up fair referee, he would've taken 1 or 2 points for that. So if it was a fair then Rojas wins by decision. Understand their are rules & regulations that accompany's a championship fight. There is a weight limit, and failing to make the weight, suggests that you're not a featherwgt in that fight. Have you ever been in the ring? If so, you would know that when someone spits out their mouthpiece especially constantly, this suggest that the boxer is hurt & disarray. Anyone that's ever boxed knows this.
                    Look at the aftermath how each fighter looked....
                    Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 12-11-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Hold the L sir.
                      And the NEW CHAMPION...Jab jab boom!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X