No announcement yet.

talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I was at work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???
    Boring the piss out of me with this one. Get a life

Comment

[QUOTE=REDEEMER;19340988]Ive seen Larrys posts and he doesn't consider Mike Tyson anything great in any weight class so who's the idiot again ? Clearly the thread was made up and he then had a way to take digs at fighters he doesn't like an idiot could see this. Ha

I don't really care its a forum full of idiots who are wilder fans who don't even want to see wilder fight AJ.[/QUOTE

How many Wilder fans u see on here? I aint seen too many who thought Wilder beat Fury or don't wanna see AJ vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by mart321 View Post
        No-one forced you to read and post in the thread.
        How bout you start a thread yourself and we will tell you how good we think it is.

Comment

[QUOTE=KillaMane26;19341052]
          Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          Ive seen Larrys posts and he doesn't consider Mike Tyson anything great in any weight class so who's the idiot again ? Clearly the thread was made up and he then had a way to take digs at fighters he doesn't like an idiot could see this. Ha

I don't really care its a forum full of idiots who are wilder fans who don't even want to see wilder fight AJ.[/QUOTE

How many Wilder fans u see on here? I aint seen too many who thought Wilder beat Fury or don't wanna see AJ vs Wilder.

Anyone not wanting for Wilder to sign the contract or pushing him to wait out more money didn't want the fight and that's a large majority on here.

Comment

Originally posted by mart321 View Post
            who just got banned and who's alt is this?? jaded

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Fury is a poor-mans Sammy Scaff.

There I said it.
              Then you realize Tyson is 6'8" not 6'5"

and Tyson schooled Wilder and Wlad.

Tyson Fury's resume is already 50x better than Mike Tyson's!

and that's undeniable. or maybe you DKSAB?

Comment

I wouldn't class myself as a casual, but certainly not an expert. To understand all the detail of boxing would require a PhD in prizefighting, promoting and organisational management.

And that's why the sport isn't as popular as it should be.

It's probably the most basic sport imaginable, with more contrived complexity than you could ever dream up.

They think Tyson was one of the best because he was undisputed, talked about, the subject of movies.

Who has been undisputed for any length of time since? Only Holyfield ever really held the title afterwards... otherwise it was won, and then promptly lost outside the ring.

Comment

It's always a fun time. I used to get frustrated. Now I just enjoy it.

Comment

You just described 80% of posters on NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      How do you think you come across to everyone?
                      Most people here are #1 - lacking in intelligence and #2 - lacking in happiness. So they likely think I'm a a pathological liar.

But there are plenty of people here that appreciate being able to ask me questions about how sanctioning bodies operate. My PMs are always full of people who have questions and don't want to deal with trolls like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X