No announcement yet.

talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Most people here are #1 - lacking in intelligence and #2 - lacking in happiness. So they likely think I'm a a pathological liar.

But there are plenty of people here that appreciate being able to ask me questions about how sanctioning bodies operate. My PMs are always full of people who have questions and don't want to deal with trolls like you.
    Alright then if you don't make crap up answer these in relation to previous things you stated.

Why do you get paid to post?
    Who paid you to post?
    Why do you have three people on your account?
    Why do the people that pay you allow friends to use your account?
    What business have you done with DAZN that you keep claiming?
    Who do you promote since you claim you're a promoter?

I'm sure you'll have some long diversional answer for these or an attempt to deflect them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cauliflower ear View Post
      So your a professional fanboy?.
      Not even a fan. Let alone a fan boy. I think boxing is pretty stupid to be honest and don't think anybody should box.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Not even a fan. Let alone a fan boy. I think boxing is pretty stupid to be honest and don't think anybody should box.
        Your love for Wilder is too strong for that to be true. You're an obsessed fan that wants to create a persona of someone that works in the business which you can use to defend your crushes every move. ****ing weirdo.
        Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-09-2018, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I was at work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???

Open your mind Larry. Let it expand like this:

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Mike Tyson was the youngest champion in heavyweight history and he reigned in his prime years under Cus D'Amato . If someone puts him top 5 Heavyweight there's a reason for it right there. You can speculate the who's he beat but you could do that with just about any Heavyweight .Sounds like a made up thread to, but whatever .
            cus died before he was even champ man...and i never said"TOP 5 HEAVYWEIGHT"....I SAID TOP 5 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by redeemer View Post
              ive seen larrys posts and he doesn't consider mike tyson anything great in any weight class so who's the idiot again ? Clearly the thread was made up and he then had a way to take digs at fighters he doesn't like an idiot could see this. Ha

i don't really care its a forum full of idiots who are wilder fans who don't even want to see wilder fight aj.
              you "joined" in oct when have i even mention tyson since then??? But i will entertain you ...how is he top 5 heavyweight??

Would you rank him over

lennox
              louis
              holyfield
              holmes
              ali
              foreman

and if so tell me why......all had longer reigns and better wins

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Why do you get paid to post?
                Because there is an entity that believes it's in their best interest for fans to learn how boxing really operates behind the scenes. So I was hired to clarify discrepancies and misconceptions about how the sanctioning bodies do business, how promoters interact with sanctioning bodies, the various politics in the sport, etc.

Who paid you to post?
                I signed an NDA and I'm not allowed to reveal who pays me to post.

Why do you have three people on your account?
                The original idea was that since I was friends with the WBC president, and I had friends that had relationships with the WBA and IBF presidents, that working together would make this account more informative and better able to answer questions about the differences between the three largest boxing organizations.

Why do the people that pay you allow friends to use your account?
                Because the friends I allow to use the account have just as much experience as me working in boxing, if not more. It benefits the mission of this account to have as much knowledge and experience as possible to answer questions about how sanctioning bodies conduct business and the inner workings of boxing politics.

What business have you done with DAZN that you keep claiming?
                For the last couple of years, before DAZN launched in the US, DAZN has had the foreign rights to fights I promote.

Who do you promote since you claim you're a promoter?
                I'm not here to plug my fights and I don't want anyone to know who I am. My background as a promoter allows me to offer insight into how the sanctioning bodies work, but I'm not here to discuss my promotional company. That's a separate part of my business that has nothing to do with my posts here.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Open your mind Larry. Let it expand like this:
                  lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Your love for Wilder is too strong for that to be true.
                    Couldn't care less about Wilder. I post about him because he's the guy so many of you choose to lie about. I'm here to correct lies.

Many here insisted for years that Wilder was a bum. My professional opinion was that he was the second best heavyweight in the world and that Hearn considered Povetkin an easier fight than Wilder.

If you disagree, that's fine. I'm allowed to offer honest analysis without having an emotional attachment to any of the fighters being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      lol...............

Damn bro I was not being serious I was just sending you a screenshot of a typical casual fan for you to laugh at LOL

Edit: Oh good you caught it LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X