Collapse
No announcement yet.

talking to casuals about boxing is hilarious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeap, half the people, the other half in this forum just have a complex....

Larry's thread is about causals, but some idiots want to spin the thing around.

Acomplejados!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Fury is a poor-mans Sammy Scaff.

There I said it.
      Sammy Stash!

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        the way a casual comes across to an internet fan is how an internet fan comes across to professional.

i understand exactly the feeling you're describing. it's how robbie barrett, sidknee, lalagalagalaga, etc come across to me.
        How do you think you come across to everyone? You're a pathological liar on here and most know it .

Comment

Yea they think boxing is swinging haymakers like a ToughMan Contest. When you try to explain the science of boxing it's like a Professor explaining Physics to a 1st grader

Comment

Mike Tyson was the youngest champion in heavyweight history and he reigned in his prime years under Cus D'Amato . If someone puts him top 5 Heavyweight there's a reason for it right there. You can speculate the who's he beat but you could do that with just about any Heavyweight .Sounds like a made up thread to, but whatever .

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              I was at work and these guys have me rolling..Asked me do I think Wilder could beat Mayweather....Another told me Mike Tyson was top 5 boxer of all time...I asked him who the hell has he ever beaten and his reply"HE BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT WHITE GUY"...WHAT???

That's why they are casuals.

Comment

Problem for the self titled boxing experts on this forum is when it comes to scoring a fight often the casuals get it right and the "experts" are left wallowing in their biases.

Comment

But who was "the white guy"? Franz Botha? Peter McNeeley?

EDIT: Or maybe David "+1 for your win column" Jaco

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Mike Tyson was the youngest champion in heavyweight history and he reigned in his prime years under Cus D'Amato . If someone puts him top 5 Heavyweight there's a reason for it right there. You can speculate the who's he beat but you could do that with just about any Heavyweight .Sounds like a made up thread to, but whatever .
                    Larry said top 5 boxer not top 5 heavyweight...One means u have an opinion the other makes u an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Larry said top 5 boxer not top 5 heavyweight...One means u have an opinion the other makes u an idiot
                      Ive seen Larrys posts and he doesn't consider Mike Tyson anything great in any weight class so who's the idiot again ? Clearly the thread was made up and he then had a way to take digs at fighters he doesn't like an idiot could see this. Ha

I don't really care its a forum full of idiots who are wilder fans who don't even want to see wilder fight AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X