Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Want To Shut Khan Up, Then Move On To Spence, Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
    Lots of reasons why Brook looked crap last night:
    New trainer
    Ring rust
    Weight issue?

I really think him Yo-yoing in weight isn’t good for him

His last 4 fights have been 160,147,154 and 150

I think he definitely isnt a 147lbs boxer, he should only fight at 154
    ... indeed, Brook came at 150lb on the scales (still hoping for that Khan fight)...
    ... and I can't see why PBC fighters like Porter or Spence would fight him (again)...

Comment

Brook Ices Khan, that's the majority opinion on the outcome if they ever fight. Khans gonna make sure Brook gets as little credit as possible too by getting KTFO as much as he can beforehand.

Brook wants Khan?? Dude should aim higher

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        He won rhe fight easily. Crawford struggled more against a lower ranked opponent
        My impression was that Crawford was playing games and staged the last round KO because he certainly did not do his clinical dismantling thing like he did against Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
          Brook is in a poor position. Too big for welterweight and the LMW are too big for him. Khan is just a money fight for him thats all. Both are past it.
          Noone cares whether they fight or not!
          Really, neither of them are popular in UK. Brook is only known for getting beaten up off golovkin and what popularity Khon had dwindled years ago.
          Both were never much good anyway and just looking to cash out.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Yes, it was a flat performance, but it doesn't mean Brook is finished. Don't read too much into it. Zerafa is no pushover. He was giving Quillin a handful before being caught and stopped mid rounds. And this was Quillin before Jacobs, when he was on a long stretch of wins and was still considered lethal.

Now, if Brook's next performance is also flat, then we can start talking about him being finished. But, for now at least, I still think he has some miles left on the tires.

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
            Agreed. Also I think he could have over trained trying to be light to show Khan and the WW he is still able to get to 147 as he came in at 150. I do however think he would be much better off fighting Hurd or Charlo at 154 then killing himself to fight at 147. I know 147 is hot but he can make a name for himself at 154 and then Spence would probably come up to 154 for a challenge.
            Yes, definitely some good points there.

Comment

This won't convince Khan to take the fight, we're not seeing this fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                He fooled people by going to america and beating porter?
                Porter bless his heart, nice fella but very average boxer.

Comment

Working...
                X