Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Want To Shut Khan Up, Then Move On To Spence, Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
    Brook is in a poor position. Too big for welterweight and the LMW are too big for him. Khan is just a money fight for him thats all. Both are past it.
    I think that's why he's "trying" to go back down to 147.

Comment

As long as Khan fights Crawford I have zero problem with him skipping the Brook fight for that opportunity. Brook is just gonna have to get a belt to have any leverage. Even then I doubt Khan will fight him.

Comment

Brooks best days are past him. He doesn't have the power nor the movement. Now he blocks shots with his face. He better stay away from power punchers or else he will end up blind. If only they could make the Khan fight now, the battle of has beens that would be fine. Khan will get decapitated by Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Take the Fight Amir best time to beat him take a chance prove not all about money.
          With that brittle chin and jelly legs I don't see Khan beating Brook. Brook is as uselse's as they come but he won't lose to Khan.

Brook is one hell of a lucky guy, very average guy who managed to make a living fooling people.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Yes, it was a flat performance, but it doesn't mean Brook is finished. Don't read too much into it. Zerafa is no pushover. He was giving Quillin a handful before being caught and stopped mid rounds. And this was Quillin before Jacobs, when he was on a long stretch of wins and was still considered lethal.

Now, if Brook's next performance is also flat, then we can start talking about him being finished. But, for now at least, I still think he has some miles left on the tires.
            Agreed. Also I think he could have over trained trying to be light to show Khan and the WW he is still able to get to 147 as he came in at 150. I do however think he would be much better off fighting Hurd or Charlo at 154 then killing himself to fight at 147. I know 147 is hot but he can make a name for himself at 154 and then Spence would probably come up to 154 for a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I think that's why he's "trying" to go back down to 147.
              I recon he would be drained at 147. 154 is prob his best bet if matched wisely

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                I recon he would be drained at 147. 154 is prob his best bet if matched wisely
                Probably so but I don't see him winning a title again.

Comment

He won rhe fight easily. Crawford struggled more against a lower ranked opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    With that brittle chin and jelly legs I don't see Khan beating Brook. Brook is as uselse's as they come but he won't lose to Khan.

Brook is one hell of a lucky guy, very average guy who managed to make a living fooling people.
                    He fooled people by going to america and beating porter?

Comment

Brook should just put a hit out on Khan and get it over with

Comment

Working...
                      X