Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Want To Shut Khan Up, Then Move On To Spence, Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of reasons why Brook looked crap last night:
    New trainer
    Ring rust
    Weight issue?

I really think him Yo-yoing in weight isn’t good for him

His last 4 fights have been 160,147,154 and 150

I think he definitely isnt a 147lbs boxer, he should only fight at 154

Comment

His new trainer looks **** to me. He's regressed after leaving Ingle and was being hit far too easily. Poor choice for Brook.
      Porter didn't land that many punches on him and he's several levels above Zerafa. Against top opponents he'd be in trouble. He started well but after the first round he got progressively worse. Can't see him winning a belt at 147 or 154 anymore, and I used to be a fan.

Comment

Whatever the boxing fans think about Brook he does hit harder than Samuel Vargas and will put khan to sleep. Khan knows it and will continue to use any excuse to duck 🦆.

Comment

Re

Forget it, Brook ....Khan has a supreme ego, up there, if not bigger than, Broner, Rigo, Jesse Vargas ....

Khan couldn't accept that KO loss to Garcia, and stalked him for years, hoping for a rematch

He knows that if he accepts the fight, for UK bragging rights, and takes a humiliating KO loss, the blow to his ego would be too much to take!

Comment

So he going back to 147

Comment

Man how much money does Brook need?
              He's already a wealthy man without Khan in his resume.
              He needs to stop relying on Khan and carve his own niche before calling it quits.
              Crawford is looking for a marquee fight.
              Or get Danny Swift or rematch Porter...
              Last edited by rickJen; 12-09-2018, 09:05 AM.

Comment

He should go to 160 and face Canelo ��.
                He won't get a PBC guy, maybe Crawford after Khan.

Does DAZN have any good fights coming up. All that I can think of is the tournaments.
                Last edited by kej718; 12-09-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Why doesn't he just go and fight spence and porter?

Khan has nothing left and Brook's still calling him out. This is getting boring.

Comment

I've supported Amir Khan all my life but one thing has bugged me the most. He thinks he can emulate Mayweather by playing the A side card. Yes he is the A side against brook, but he's been using this for the past god knows how long when this is the biggest domestic fight he can make.

Comment

Too little too late. I literally couldn't give two ****s about these washed up clowns. Khan even more so, jumped up egomaniac **** that he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X