Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: I Want To Shut Khan Up, Then Move On To Spence, Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: I Want To Shut Khan Up, Then Move On To Spence, Porter

Kell Brook looked far from convincing as he recorded a unanimous points victory over Australia's Michael Zerafa in Saturday's super-welterweight fight in Sheffield. Having spent the build-up to the fight taunting Amir Khan over what he claimed was the Bolton man's reluctance to fight him, the 32-year-old produced a performance which would hardly have had his compatriot running scared.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take the Fight Amir best time to beat him take a chance prove not all about money.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Take the Fight Amir best time to beat him take a chance prove not all about money.
      Yeah khan take the fight, listen to this guy lol

Comment

I think Brook and Crawford both beat Khan, like most do. Khan recovering from a Crawford loss will be much easier though. He will never be able to live down a loss to a guy like Brook. It sounds like the paperwork is being worked on presently for the Crawford fight. We'll see.

Comment

Stop talking Brook, your last 2 fights were not even at 147, you can`t make 147. Porter and Spence are 147. If you get a title at 154, maybe Spence fights you.

Comment

brook showed vulnerability going the distance with Michael fûcking zerafa..what more does khan want to take the fight

Comment

Brook is in a poor position. Too big for welterweight and the LMW are too big for him. Khan is just a money fight for him thats all. Both are past it.

Comment

I don't like the fact that Khan has always avoided Brook. I really don't, they should have fought 5-8 years ago. But, my goodness, Brook is literally begging and pleading for Khan to fight him. Brook is obsessed. Bad. He sounds like he's going to kill himself if Khan doesn't fight him. Dang, Khan avoiding him is dirty, but come on, Brook try to act like you at least have a tiny piece of dignity left.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                  brook showed vulnerability going the distance with Michael fûcking zerafa..what more does khan want to take the fight
                  I think Khan likes watching Brook have a complete mental breakdown over Khan not fighting him. Honestly, if Brook tries to harm himself, they should arrest and charge Khan.

Khan would rather get $5 million for Craw and get to watch Brook just crumble to pieces.

Comment

Yes, it was a flat performance, but it doesn't mean Brook is finished. Don't read too much into it. Zerafa is no pushover. He was giving Quillin a handful before being caught and stopped mid rounds. And this was Quillin before Jacobs, when he was on a long stretch of wins and was still considered lethal.

Now, if Brook's next performance is also flat, then we can start talking about him being finished. But, for now at least, I still think he has some miles left on the tires.

Comment

Working...
                    X