Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Sonny" Liston: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
    The Fury that turned up for Wilder 2 is too much for most of those fighters from the black and white era.

6’9 and 270 who can fight for 12 rounds, I think it would have to be someone small and fast ( Tyson ) or someone who matches up.

I like Lewis , Vlads big brother or even AJ.

I think Ali, Holmes, Fraser etc all loose to Fury as he is at the moment.

Liston wouldn’t have anything more than a punchers chance, he definitely wouldn’t intimidate him.
    Will be interesting to hear what guys like BattlingNelson and IronDanHamza have to say about this.

Comment

• Liston MAYBE lasts 5 rounds.

It's gonna be the kinda sexual assault that got Weinstein 20+ years behind bars.

Comment

• The fact that people picked liston proves Corona virus is God's way of fixing his mistakes.

Seriously, do any of you watch Boxing!?!?

Comment

• I read through some of this thread. It seems alot of them hanged their argument on Fury not being physically strong. That he couldn’t fight in close and bully people with his physicality. Well thats been proven wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
            I read through some of this thread. It seems alot of them hanged their argument on Fury not being physically strong. That he couldn’t fight in close and bully people with his physicality. Well thats been proven wrong.
            I'd put money down most of them couldn't pick out Fury in a line up with African Pygmies.

Cleveland "Glass Chin" Williams backed Liston up and kept him on the ropes.

Ali was too strong for him.

A guy the size of Beterbiev broke his jaw.

He couldn't put Machen away.

But we're to believe Fury struggles!?!?

I guess Migual Canto beats Fury, too?

Comment

• Fury beats him easy. Mentally and physically, liston would get owned.

He would probably fall down again from a fake punch.
              moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• liston breaks him in half easy win for liston , you guys are nuts furys fought an old wlad and an overrated wilder with no skill and one punch, thats it ? suddenly hes the best heavyweight ever ? liston was a monster

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Will be interesting to hear what guys like BattlingNelson and IronDanHamza have to say about this.
                  Probably go with Fury.

Style favours Fury, similar reach but Fury has height, speed, movement on his side.

Liston's jab is great, as is Wlad Klitschko's. Fury's shown he can nullify a great jab. Albeit Liston would throw it more.

I think Fury wins a decision.

Comment

• Can't argue against Fury now, anyone who does is an old time romantic.
                    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                      liston breaks him in half easy win for liston , you guys are nuts furys fought an old wlad and an overrated wilder with no skill and one punch, thats it ? suddenly hes the best heavyweight ever ? liston was a monster
                      I can make a prediction like this, let's think.... Ok I got it

Paulie Malinaggi KO's James Toney easy, takes his head off!

Comment

Working...
                      X