Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Sonny" Liston: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's functional at his weight due to his physiology. Guys his size are usually proportionate in different area's.

He's taking supplements because why not lol?

This isn't a debate tbh, more like probing you for something reasonable and I'm not getting anything back.

BOXING BILLY WALKER WEIGHT LIFTING DURING TRAINING 6 JANUARY 1962
    https://www.alamy.com/boxing-billy-w...41347454.html?

Protein shakes =---> PROTEIN SHAKES? You really DKSAB do you? This is what happens when people observe and never did anything athletic in their life.

The human body can only process ~25 grams of protein per sitting. 15g - 30g is the suggested dosage. The rest gets washed out the kidneys. Protein shakes don't do shit unless you're trying to up your protein being mobile. Eating beef, chicken, etc is totally fine for protein consumption. We had a few champs at the gym and I've eaten dinner in their homes, spaghetti and meatballs dude lol.

Blood doping was most definitely happening in the 60's and I'm pretty sure it was happening in the 40's. The Rome 1960 Olympics had a pretty big scandal on it.

1960 Sports Illustrated publishes Our Drug-Happy Athletes by George Walsh, exposing the use of amphetamines ("pep pills"), tranquilizers, ******* and other drugs in elite sports.

A guy I used to spar with ended up at the Top Rank gym in Vegas and told me some crazy stories I won't repeat about ******* use back in the mid 80's.

1969 Sports Illustrated produces a three-part investigation about performance-enhancing drugs in sports. Sources predict that the use of such drugs will eventually explode into an epidemic. (Says former Los Angeles Dodgers team doctor Robert Kerlan, "The excessive and secretive use of drugs is likely to become a major athletic scandal, one that will shake public confidence in many sports just as the ******** scandal tarnished the reputation of basketball.")

The success Ali had was because he fought like a middleweight, it's completely accepted. With that said, Tyson Fury would have dominated that era just like he's doing now. He's too big and too mobile. The only hope for him not to be dominate would be his earlier days when he wasn't as good and getting wrecked by a more experienced fighter.
    Tyson Fury is retired mate, he is not dominating anything. How on earth can he be dominating this era, with only 2 titles defenses.

I am done with this thread.

Bye.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-29-2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's functional at his weight due to his physiology. Guys his size are usually proportionate in different area's.

He's taking supplements because why not lol?

This isn't a debate tbh, more like probing you for something reasonable and I'm not getting anything back.

BOXING BILLY WALKER WEIGHT LIFTING DURING TRAINING 6 JANUARY 1962
      https://www.alamy.com/boxing-billy-w...41347454.html?

Protein shakes =---> PROTEIN SHAKES? You really DKSAB do you? This is what happens when people observe and never did anything athletic in their life.

The human body can only process ~25 grams of protein per sitting. 15g - 30g is the suggested dosage. The rest gets washed out the kidneys. Protein shakes don't do shit unless you're trying to up your protein being mobile. Eating beef, chicken, etc is totally fine for protein consumption. We had a few champs at the gym and I've eaten dinner in their homes, spaghetti and meatballs dude lol.

Blood doping was most definitely happening in the 60's and I'm pretty sure it was happening in the 40's. The Rome 1960 Olympics had a pretty big scandal on it.

1960 Sports Illustrated publishes Our Drug-Happy Athletes by George Walsh, exposing the use of amphetamines ("pep pills"), tranquilizers, ******* and other drugs in elite sports.

A guy I used to spar with ended up at the Top Rank gym in Vegas and told me some crazy stories I won't repeat about ******* use back in the mid 80's.

1969 Sports Illustrated produces a three-part investigation about performance-enhancing drugs in sports. Sources predict that the use of such drugs will eventually explode into an epidemic. (Says former Los Angeles Dodgers team doctor Robert Kerlan, "The excessive and secretive use of drugs is likely to become a major athletic scandal, one that will shake public confidence in many sports just as the ******** scandal tarnished the reputation of basketball.")

The success Ali had was because he fought like a middleweight, it's completely accepted. With that said, Tyson Fury would have dominated that era just like he's doing now. He's too big and too mobile. The only hope for him not to be dominate would be his earlier days when he wasn't as good and getting wrecked by a more experienced fighter.
      That dude is weird saying stuff on where does the fight take place and saying how fury had he been in 60s or son been in this era they wouldn't weigh the same or fight different why cant these trolls just see a h2h the way fighters fought weird

On video shows son was easy to read slow and basic and on video shows fury wasnt slow he fights smooth he is awkward and good at defense and combos

None of the other stuff matters just how people fight on video

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Tyson Fury is retired mate, he is not dominating anything. How on earth can he be dominating this era, with only 2 titles defenses.

Bye.
        Retired??? He said he's coming back already. Pay attention you sigh.

He's beating all the top dogs with ease. Dominated Vlad on a 23 win streak 10-2. Easily whooped the "hardest puncher of all time" and if he does fight AJ, he's starch him too. Usyk will be a good fight, but Gypsy King will make him bend the knee.

You should be done with this thread, you don't know what you're talking about with the ginko biloba and protein shakes blarg.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Bye.
          retired Fury is like Floyd, he comes and goes as he pleases, no one is a real threat to the king.

Comment

Working...
          X