Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Sonny" Liston: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoadedWraps
    replied
    Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Tyson Fury is retired mate, he is not dominating anything. How on earth can he be dominating this era, with only 2 titles defenses.

I am done with this thread.

Bye.
    retired Fury is like Floyd, he comes and goes as he pleases, no one is a real threat to the king.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied

Tyson Fury is retired mate, he is not dominating anything. How on earth can he be dominating this era, with only 2 titles defenses.

Bye.
    Retired??? He said he's coming back already. Pay attention you sigh.

He's beating all the top dogs with ease. Dominated Vlad on a 23 win streak 10-2. Easily whooped the "hardest puncher of all time" and if he does fight AJ, he's starch him too. Usyk will be a good fight, but Gypsy King will make him bend the knee.

You should be done with this thread, you don't know what you're talking about with the ginko biloba and protein shakes blarg.

Leave a comment:

• Ascended
    replied
    Originally posted by War Room View Post

He's functional at his weight due to his physiology. Guys his size are usually proportionate in different area's.

He's taking supplements because why not lol?

This isn't a debate tbh, more like probing you for something reasonable and I'm not getting anything back.

BOXING BILLY WALKER WEIGHT LIFTING DURING TRAINING 6 JANUARY 1962
    https://www.alamy.com/boxing-billy-w...41347454.html?

Protein shakes =---> PROTEIN SHAKES? You really DKSAB do you? This is what happens when people observe and never did anything athletic in their life.

The human body can only process ~25 grams of protein per sitting. 15g - 30g is the suggested dosage. The rest gets washed out the kidneys. Protein shakes don't do shit unless you're trying to up your protein being mobile. Eating beef, chicken, etc is totally fine for protein consumption. We had a few champs at the gym and I've eaten dinner in their homes, spaghetti and meatballs dude lol.

Blood doping was most definitely happening in the 60's and I'm pretty sure it was happening in the 40's. The Rome 1960 Olympics had a pretty big scandal on it.

1960 Sports Illustrated publishes Our Drug-Happy Athletes by George Walsh, exposing the use of amphetamines ("pep pills"), tranquilizers, ******* and other drugs in elite sports.

A guy I used to spar with ended up at the Top Rank gym in Vegas and told me some crazy stories I won't repeat about ******* use back in the mid 80's.

1969 Sports Illustrated produces a three-part investigation about performance-enhancing drugs in sports. Sources predict that the use of such drugs will eventually explode into an epidemic. (Says former Los Angeles Dodgers team doctor Robert Kerlan, "The excessive and secretive use of drugs is likely to become a major athletic scandal, one that will shake public confidence in many sports just as the ******** scandal tarnished the reputation of basketball.")

The success Ali had was because he fought like a middleweight, it's completely accepted. With that said, Tyson Fury would have dominated that era just like he's doing now. He's too big and too mobile. The only hope for him not to be dominate would be his earlier days when he wasn't as good and getting wrecked by a more experienced fighter.
    That dude is weird saying stuff on where does the fight take place and saying how fury had he been in 60s or son been in this era they wouldn't weigh the same or fight different why cant these trolls just see a h2h the way fighters fought weird

On video shows son was easy to read slow and basic and on video shows fury wasnt slow he fights smooth he is awkward and good at defense and combos

None of the other stuff matters just how people fight on video

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied

He's functional at his weight due to his physiology. Guys his size are usually proportionate in different area's.

This isn't a debate tbh, more like probing you for something reasonable and I'm not getting anything back.

Protein shakes =---> PROTEIN SHAKES? You really DKSAB do you? This is what happens when people observe and never did anything athletic in their life.

The human body can only process ~25 grams of protein per sitting. 15g - 30g is the suggested dosage. The rest gets washed out the kidneys. Protein shakes don't do shit unless you're trying to up your protein being mobile. Eating beef, chicken, etc is totally fine for protein consumption. We had a few champs at the gym and I've eaten dinner in their homes, spaghetti and meatballs dude lol.

Blood doping was most definitely happening in the 60's and I'm pretty sure it was happening in the 40's. The Rome 1960 Olympics had a pretty big scandal on it.

1960 Sports Illustrated publishes Our Drug-Happy Athletes by George Walsh, exposing the use of amphetamines ("pep pills"), tranquilizers, ******* and other drugs in elite sports.

A guy I used to spar with ended up at the Top Rank gym in Vegas and told me some crazy stories I won't repeat about ******* use back in the mid 80's.

1969 Sports Illustrated produces a three-part investigation about performance-enhancing drugs in sports. Sources predict that the use of such drugs will eventually explode into an epidemic. (Says former Los Angeles Dodgers team doctor Robert Kerlan, "The excessive and secretive use of drugs is likely to become a major athletic scandal, one that will shake public confidence in many sports just as the ******** scandal tarnished the reputation of basketball.")

The success Ali had was because he fought like a middleweight, it's completely accepted. With that said, Tyson Fury would have dominated that era just like he's doing now. He's too big and too mobile. The only hope for him not to be dominate would be his earlier days when he wasn't as good and getting wrecked by a more experienced fighter.

Bye.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-29-2022, 07:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied

His current condition of being 270+ pounds and functional as a boxer.

Why is Tyson Fury taking supplements, and doing all this weight training routines?

You have no idea why you are trying to debate with me.

Old school training methodologies, did not consist of fighters dead lifting or doing all these gym based compound exercises.

They did not have pre-workout stimulants, protein shakes or specialized recovery supplements.

The training environment was entirely different mate.

moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied

A lot of boxers lifted weights, old shadow boxing techniques used dumbells.

He needs supplements to maintain his current condition, are you being serious??? He's got flab all around his gut. If you were talking about AJ, I wouldn't even be responding, but this is lunacy.

You're just a hater that's always talking mad shit.
    His current condition of being 270+ pounds and functional as a boxer.

Why is Tyson Fury taking supplements, and doing all this weight training routines?

You have no idea why you are trying to debate with me.

Old school training methodologies, did not consist of fighters dead lifting or doing all these gym based compound exercises.

They did not have pre-workout stimulants, protein shakes or specialized recovery supplements.

The training environment was entirely different mate.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-29-2022, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied

Fury has incorporated body building techniques into his training, he is on the body building hype.

Why is Tyson Fury taking supplements? He needs to take all these supplements to maintain his current condition.

Tyson Fury has adopted modern sports science training methods. Understand, that I don't necessarily think these methods are superior.

But for certain athletes, maybe they need to use such methodologies to hold it together.

Tyson Fury in my opinion, without all these methods. Will not be in fighting condition at 270 + pounds.

He definitely would not be weighing in at 270 + pounds. I think the Fury people would see, is the Fury from earlier on in his career.

Good old fashioned Clumsy Kid.
    A lot of boxers lifted weights, old shadow boxing techniques used dumbells.

He needs supplements to maintain his current condition, are you being serious??? He's got flab all around his gut. If you were talking about AJ, I wouldn't even be responding, but this is lunacy.

You're just a hater that's always talking mad shit.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied

So easting supplements is a methodology of training?

And without supplements he couldn't have fought in the 60's? You do realize this reads like crazy talk right?

Fury isn't doing any space-age cutting edge training techniques.
    Fury has incorporated body building techniques into his training, he is on the body building hype.

Why is Tyson Fury taking supplements? He needs to take all these supplements to maintain his current condition.

Tyson Fury has adopted modern sports science training methods. Understand, that I don't necessarily think these methods are superior.

But for certain athletes, maybe they need to use such methodologies to hold it together.

Tyson Fury in my opinion, without all these methods. Will not be in fighting condition at 270 + pounds.

He definitely would not be weighing in at 270 + pounds. I think the Fury people would see, is the Fury from earlier on in his career.

Good old fashioned Clumsy Kid.

Leave a comment:

• War Room
    replied

I think they do mate, his training is based of such methodologies.

Why do you seem to think that they don't go together?

There are videos of Peter Fury showing people around his gym, opening cupboards and they were stacked full of supplements.

Fury was then explaining the importance of nutrition and supplementation.

I may try and find the video.
    So easting supplements is a methodology of training?

And without supplements he couldn't have fought in the 60's? You do realize this reads like crazy talk right?

Fury isn't doing any space-age cutting edge training techniques.

Leave a comment:

• PRINCEKOOL
    replied
    Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

It doesn't matter what you think h2h matches are like they are shown your not supposed to change anything cause your making a fighter fight different so no you put them how they were and you cant do that cause you don't know how anybody would fight so stop

What your doing is changing fury cause you know for a fact he would destroy son cause he was to slow and easy to read and basic whats wrong with that

We seen son at his best and he still was like i said he was his best fighter was ali and leotis who gave him trouble

Fury moves a good amount better then ali and leotis not speed but his angle use and awkwardness fury is just more advanced then those 2

Son has no chance
    No mate, you are wrong. Head to head match ups, when I think about them 'Are not so straight forward'.

When fights get made in present day, what happens? The two teams negotiate, then the two fighters schedule and plan their training camps.

Mythical match ups, don't just happen in a instant. If they where to happen, fighters don't just appear inside a ring 'Like something out of Star Trek'.

That is not how fights happen on reality. Fighters negotiate fight terms, they go through training camps, they weigh in and then they fight.

So those are the processes Sonny Liston vs Tyson Fury will go through.

Answer me this question then, when and where is this fight happening?

Where do all this head to head match ups take place, and when?

Is it present day? Because if it is present day, Sonny Liston's team are going to be exposed to modern day reality.

They are going to see how Tyson Fury trains, they will become aware of new information.

Note: I am not changing Tyson Fury, because I think he will destroy Sonny Liston. I think most Heavyweights these days are out of condition, and struggling. I think Fury endurance is completely overrated.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-29-2022, 05:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X