Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    It's so comical that Brits believe a guy dominated after getting put on his ass TWICE. Lmao.
    Whats comical is that you dont understand the round by round points system or basic mathematics..😂

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
      Fury got his ass kicked. Plain and simple. He was exposed as a hype job. He won four or five rounds and got knocked down twice. The second time he was on the canvas for a good 20 seconds. Yet, despite being down longer than Ortiz was, Fury was for some reason allowed to continue.

Wilder was the aggressor. He landed the more clean, effective power shots. Fury landed pitty-pat jabs and straights. Fury ran the entire fight. Fury was scared to death the entire fight. However, he gassed in the championship rounds and was dropped twice. Wilder exposed Fury. Fury has no defense besides running. He can't handle constant pressure. Fury broke the record for longest time ever on the canvas without being counted out. He really did. Use a timer and compare it to any other fighter ever. Elias Sports already proved it.

Fury got beat up and embarrassed. Next up is AJ, if he man's enough. After that, probably a rematch with Ortiz. Then whoever is the top contender after that. I can't see Fury beating any of the top guys. Not too mention, if Fury wants a rematch he will have to do what he has always refused to do. Give random ped tests. If a Fury taking roids for three years couldn't get past Wilder, imagine how bad it would end for Fury without his peds.

It should be Wilder-AJ next, with Ortiz-Fury fighting to face the winner. Joshua is probably more scared now than he was before though.
      Deontay is paid to say this kinda stuff. He has to sell the rematch. You however are only making yourself silly. If you really believe what you wrote all that can be solved by a simple eye test.. 🤔

Comment

I’m a fan but you were at your best and you lost don’t become another AJ

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
          The World thinks Fury was knocked out in the 12th, but the ref started late and took 20 seconds to count to 9. The world saw Wilder winning a solid seven rounds. He was the aggressor and landed the cleaner, more effective punches. Literally everyone, but a few crybabies in England is admitting this. Why do you think everyone is calling for Wilder-Joshua next?

It is because they want to see the two best heavyweights in the world finally fight each other. Hopefully this time, Joshua fights Wilder himself instead of saying fans should fight Wilder.

If Fury can develop some offense and improve his stamina, he could pose some trouble in the future. Right now, he has too many holes in his game. Wilder exposed them and AJ and Ortiz would too. Let Fury get back to training and trying to improve.
          Ah now i see, nice try, i do like a little wind up myself 😂.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
            I’m a fan but you were at your best and you lost don’t become another AJ
            Wilder won by KO in the 12th round! the ref saved Fury, and what a disgrace to see Americans not supporting their fellow, F% the ref and ShowTime commentators, and no; Wilder was not at his best, Fury was, can't wait for the rematch but Fury will probably not take it
            Last edited by BoxHec; 12-04-2018, 06:15 AM.

Comment

You aint lying

Comment

Wilder cherry-picked washed up Gypsy and got burned.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
                  Haha anyone watch Tha Boxing Voice? All those guys are so incredibly biased in favor of African American fighters, just completely one sided and anti-white. That little ***** prick Nes who is the main host of the show, TOTALLY frustrated and angry calling all HIS fans "****ing stupid sheep who are here for ME, to listen to ME, because you guys worship me," because everyone was saying Fury won, and Nes somehow believes Wilder won (because Wilder has been on their show and they made a really cheap ****ty documentary with him) and because Fury is white and they just cannot handle the fact that a white man beat a black man for the Lineal heavyweight championship. This racism crap from black boxing fans is so disgusting and irritating, it just makes them look silly and stupid, and ruins all their credibility as boxing fans and those who have racist boxing channels. There are no "white" racist boxing channels of people who are only "pro white"...nope, it's just blacks who are "anti white" and hate seeing white fighters win.
                  You're absolutely right!

Comment

Wilder's man had him losing.
                    Wilder's man thought the count was fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                      Were are all the wilder fans now haha mans been exposed bad by a big dopey white man hahaha
                      So true, so true. Their "Wakanda" got whopped by a fat white dopey.
                      This &hit is killing me.

Comment

Working...
                      X