Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if wilder wasn't too busy gettin jiggy wit it, maybe he would've saw the ref doing his job. "Did the Count start late"? No it didn't, but I'm pretty sure the ref saved him against Ortiz with that "time out" in that fight

Comment

Fury in the rematch will hit Wilder in the dick numerous times and get the victory and then Wilder fans will cry dick shots

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Wilder scored two knockdowns, but he was unable to put Fury away in a bout where the feared puncher had a lot of trouble with Brit's movement and defense. The scores were 115-111 for Wilder, 114-112 for Fury and 113-113 for the draw.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        You landed your best punch, Fury got back up

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
          Haha anyone watch Tha Boxing Voice? All those guys are so incredibly biased in favor of African American fighters, just completely one sided and anti-white. That little ***** prick Nes who is the main host of the show, TOTALLY frustrated and angry calling all HIS fans "****ing stupid sheep who are here for ME, to listen to ME, because you guys worship me," because everyone was saying Fury won, and Nes somehow believes Wilder won (because Wilder has been on their show and they made a really cheap ****ty documentary with him) and because Fury is white and they just cannot handle the fact that a white man beat a black man for the Lineal heavyweight championship. This racism crap from black boxing fans is so disgusting and irritating, it just makes them look silly and stupid, and ruins all their credibility as boxing fans and those who have racist boxing channels. There are no "white" racist boxing channels of people who are only "pro white"...nope, it's just blacks who are "anti white" and hate seeing white fighters win.
          Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
          worst boxing podcast ever for a lot of reasons, this is only one small one. Shítty audio quality, one guy is insufferably arrogant, content is more often than not weak and overly long, stupid unnecessary arguments are constant...
          Is truth, also one of the worst is Dontae's Boxing Nation

Comment

It's so comical that Brits believe a guy dominated after getting put on his ass TWICE. Lmao.

Comment

This man sounds delusional. The count theory is ******ed, we finally get a count and muhfückas complain about that. Boxing makes people sound so foolish. Idk how people feel comfortable stealing this achievement from Fury. Fury was better on the night, and that's what boxing is... who was better that night.

Comment

Excellent Article

There is only one Tyson Fury, the people’s champion

By Gerardo Granados:Last night at the Staple Center boxing history was written. When the score cards were announced disappointment, anger and frustration arouse from everyone watching the fight. I scored the bout 114-112 for Tyson Fury and definitely the two knockdowns weren’t enough for Deontay Wilder to get the draw. The official score cards were 113-113, 115-111 Wilder and 114-110 Fury (there was a mistake in this score card it should have been added 114-112).

Three years ago Fury sang to his wife inside the ring after slaying the old dragon Wladimir Klitschko to conquer the heavyweight championship of the world. Now he sang “American pie” in the press conference after his dramatic fight he had against Deontay Wilder. Those two moments are really significant not only for Fury but also for pro boxing.

Three years ago Fury freed the heavyweight division and it came back to life after a decade in the darkness. Yesterday, Tyson kept us interested once again in a heavyweight title fight fought in America, which even that Wilder has been the WBC titlist for a couple of years, the phenomena of attraction hadn’t occurred in a very long time.

I was surprise on how Wilder has improved, no, he is not a technician or a boxer puncher, he is a stalker, a big puncher and he has perfected what he does best. The first knockdown wasn’t a surprise at all, as expected Wilder was going to land clean, this is prize fighting and it is impossible to avoid getting hit. What was unbelievable was seeing Fury come back from the dead after the second knockdown.

Prior to the fight Fury stated that Wilder only had two punches, the big right and his left hook, well, Deontay connected flush both punches at the middle of the twelve round and Tyson fall hard on the canvas. At that point the fight went from the knockout of the year to the round of the year in less than ten seconds. Deontay´s face expression after he saw Tyson get up off the canvas reminded many of a Rocky movie moment. Not only that, Fury got up to fight.

I scored the fight again and had the same score of 114-112 for Fury. The fight judge who had Wilder clearly ahead on his card should be investigated by the WBC, because there is no way to build a case for him to justify such scoring and to be so incompetent in a title fight is inexcusable.

Only a few, me included, saw Tyson as the favorite to beat Deontay by a clear decision. Maybe many doubted that Fury would be able to compete against Wilder because of Tyson´s long layoff. Perhaps the majority of boxing media had Deontay winning by stoppage because it was plausible.

For sure a lot of fight fans felt that the fight judges robbed Fury from the victory, but it is a fact that no one will ever be able to rob Tyson Fury from the huge respect he earned inside the ring last night.

The WBC title is important and meaningful when there is sufficient merit in it. Meaning that on times it is only a mere paper manufacture belt that has little to zero prestige attached to it. The lineal title is important as tradition dictates too, but on times it just turns into a fancy name tagged to a boxer. To be the people´s champion is the most important achievement a pro boxer can get and yesterday Tyson Fury achieved that recognition. I think so, but, do the readers agree?

Article from Boxing News24

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                  It's so comical that Brits believe a guy dominated after getting put on his ass TWICE. Lmao.
                  right? Wilder won 3 rounds yet some people thought he deserved a draw lmao

Comment

pure dillusion

Comment

Of course he will say this, but he knows the truth. This is his best, his power bails him out against most but his limited boxing skills won’t cut it against the divisions elite. Especially if they can take his power.

Comment

Working...
                      X