Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Was Not at My Best and Still Won! Did Count Start Late?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why people keep saying Wilder was exposed tho....He did exactly what most people thought going into the fight.

Everyone knew If it went 12 Fury most likely would win

Comment

I don't have a problem with him thinking he won.

But if he thinks this was the best Fury there was, he's going to be in for a big surprise in the rematch.

This is arguably the worst Fury we've seen. Nothing compared to the one back in 2015.

Comment

This bum has his body covered with bible verses but lies his ass off about winning this fight,fake a** christian lol. You chicken legged bum you have no boxing skills Fury toyed with you

Comment

Wilder has no remote concept of integrity, dignity, humility or anything synonymous with those character traits or ability to size up a situation and make a statement that catches the true essence of the event.

It's just excuses, rationalisations, justifications, ludicrous declarations. He's still 12 years old.

Comment

I'm a Wilder fan but come on man, you lost fair and square. You could tell in the body language that even Wilder knew he lost. I hate how winners get robbed. I became a fan of Fury's after his performance. That man has heart and is an inspiration for what he's accomplished after depression and drugs. Like I said, I'm a Wilder fan but let's keep it real. Fury won that fight by boxing his a$$ off. It was a clear UD if not a SD for Fury.

Comment

Paper champ acting like we all didn’t see him get schooled

Give fury the rematch he deserves bish

Comment

Wilder is being a total jac k ass now. As if robbing fury wasn't enough, wilder has to ru b people's noses in it now. All wilder talks about is what he couldn't do to fury, how does that sound like a winner?
                You promised us you'd ko fury. You failed. Don't try embellish the knock dow n. It was nothing special. Tyson got hit with good shot. He went down. He got back up as usual. There was no Trevor Berwick dance. Fury was fine. Don't embellish it and make more of it than it was.
                Just how amateurish did fury have to make you look? You couldn't have looked more inept if you tried yet you think you won?

Comment

Deontay Whiner.

Comment

A puncher always has a punchers chance. Even if they throw 1000 punches and only land 2 punches all night. 2 knock downs don't make you a winner if you lost every other round.
                    The first rabbit punch was out of blue. He was losing the 9th round before knock down even

Comment

Fury should made wilder look like the amateur that he is. Fury didn't look 100 % either. The Klitschko fury wouldn't have even been knocked down. Wilder suss

Comment

Working...
                      X