Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Wilder-Fury Energized Division, Either One Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
    perhaps but on the other side of the coin AJ isnt as agile or quick as deontay although at least joshua will be capable of throwing some combinations! i just see joshua not having the cardio to deal with fury over 12 rounds he'd have his moments but i think fury's to crafty for him. anyway Wilder vs Joshua should be happening to compete against Fury considering most regard him as No. 1
    AJs agility isn’t great but its improving. Where he has a chance with Fury is he has better boxing ability than Wilder. He needs to go to Furys body frequently in the early rounds, so when Fury slows down he can get to him.

Id love Wilder v AJ in April. That Whyte fight is a waste of time.

Comment

I agree with Di Bella

I doubt that Joshua would win either of those fights

Wilder, maybe..... but not Fury

Comment

Based on what? Two guys that have padded records with only one notable win each duked it out and all of a sudden the guy with more accolades is out of the picture. Typical sound bite, pop generation BS.

Fury would be a pain in ass for anyone to beat, but I think AJ would have more variation than Wilder. Wilder, would have to get lucky and catch AJ napping, his hook is looking better soo maybe, but on fundamentals it’s AJ all day, Wilder isn’t going to get hit with jabs against AJ, he won’t be able to be reckless.

Comment

Working...
        X