Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Wilder-Fury Energized Division, Either One Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
    wilder went toe to toe with ortiz and fury whereas no matter what u say joshua recently struggled against parker and takam who are a level below. how can u even consider him the best until he fights fury or wilder ffs u guys are deluded fanboys
    Wilder almost got finished by Ortiz who has not proven anything and schooled by Fury.

How did AJ struggle? He dominated both of them, never looked like he was gonna loose once. Neither Takam or Parker are levels below Ortiz, what do you have that substantiates this claim? Ortiz beat no one and had difficulties with Scott, Allen and Kaufman in regards to how he should have beat them if he was as good as you like to pretend. Parker was unlucky against Whyte and beats Ortiz, Takam is 50-50. If Ortiz was a world beater (which his amateur and pro record suggest he wasn't) he has been past it for a while.

You sir are the deluded one.

Comment

whatever u say keyboard warrior. at least he stepped up, personally i think joshua will be an easier fight for fury than wilder. wilder may not be as fundamentally sound but hes live for 12 rounds as he showed. so far joshua has avoided fury, wilder and ortiz so unless he fights one of the big three then he cant be considered the best..even your boy lennox say so
      Thanks for bringing up Lennox's name. Seems his word is golden in your book. A quick reminder: Lennox said Fury won Wilder, and that it was a robbery.
      ....Press that on your conscience.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        It was fighting the best. Tell me what active heavyweight was better at that time bear in mind fury had just retired. He may have had two years out of the ring but those two years were spent constantly in training camp.

Unproven Ortiz who’s best win was Bryant Jennings?

Or wilder himself who showed no willingness to be great whatsoever at that point.

It’s all well and good rewriting history now but at the time wlad had only been defeated once in ten years against one of the most naturally talented heavyweights we have seen it years.

Aj definitely stepped up and fought the best competition available.
        He counts Ortiz as the best or one of the atleast but says AJ can't be the best as he hasn't fought the best could he contradict his own reasonings anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
          Thanks for bringing up Lennox's name. Seems his word is golden in your book. A quick reminder: Lennox said Fury won Wilder, and that it was a robbery.
          ....Press that on your conscience.
          ahd yes hes right, fury did beat wilder.

i also noticed every former heavyweight campion in attendance dissing joshua for not taking the fights they all clearly would have taken...i guess there all wrong?

Comment

stop giving credit to joshua for going life and death with a semi retired wlad when fury destroyed an active wald years before that. yes it was a good win but to be the man u gotta beat the man and considering fury is the lineal champ and deontay is the longest serving champ he needs to fight them. turning down 50m was just pathetic eddie and joshua wanted everything in their favour and they're greed has given the limelight to fury and wilder and rightly so..they stood up and fought each other while joshua carefully selects his opponents
            Lol you’re obviously a hater if you want to say aj carefully selects his opponents despite him taking on top teir heavyweights consistently yet willing to look past wilders dismal record because he fought Ortiz (whos best win is Bryant Jennings) Gerald Washington is a carefully selected opponent Alexander Povetkin isn’t.

Anyway answer my question. When aj fought Klitschko what active heavyweight was better?
            So please tell me how aj doesn’t want to fight the best when he was doing that two years before wilder was.

After the robbery we saw on Saturday you’re still going to talk **** about the 50 mil? I’m glad he didn’t take that money to get robbed plus it’s already been proven that part of that money came from bt sports making the offer a non starter. It’s funny how you wilder fans understand that there was no date or venue in the contract for the aj fight which was why he didn’t sign but can’t understand that aj has an exclusive contract with sky so all of his fights need to be on their platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              He counts Ortiz as the best or one of the atleast but says AJ can't be the best as he hasn't fought the best could he contradict his own reasonings anymore?
              Lol I should really be concentrating at work but his ignorant comments are rattling me

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                Wilder almost got finished by Ortiz who has not proven anything and schooled by Fury.

How did AJ struggle? He dominated both of them, never looked like he was gonna loose once. Neither Takam or Parker are levels below Ortiz, what do you have that substantiates this claim? Ortiz beat no one and had difficulties with Scott, Allen and Kaufman in regards to how he should have beat them if he was as good as you like to pretend. Parker was unlucky against Whyte and beats Ortiz, Takam is 50-50. If Ortiz was a world beater (which his amateur and pro record suggest he wasn't) he has been past it for a while.

You sir are the deluded one.
                ortiz no better than takam or parker?? sometimes the penny drops when u realise what type of a fan you are dealing with.

Comment

Lol I should really be concentrating at work but his ignorant comments are rattling me
                  trying to call AJ the best for beating a semi retired wlad. fury would wreck AJ hes stiff as a board has nothing on fury

Comment

You couldnt work in a battery my friend

Comment

Lol you’re obviously a hater if you want to say aj carefully selects his opponents despite him taking on top teir heavyweights consistently yet willing to look past wilders dismal record because he fought Ortiz (whos best win is Bryant Jennings) Gerald Washington is a carefully selected opponent Alexander Povetkin isn’t.

Anyway answer my question. When aj fought Klitschko what active heavyweight was better?
                      So please tell me how aj doesn’t want to fight the best when he was doing that two years before wilder was.

After the robbery we saw on Saturday you’re still going to talk **** about the 50 mil? I’m glad he didn’t take that money to get robbed plus it’s already been proven that part of that money came from bt sports making the offer a non starter. It’s funny how you wilder fans understand that there was no date or venue in the contract for the aj fight which was why he didn’t sign but can’t understand that aj has an exclusive contract with sky so all of his fights need to be on their platform.
                      im not a wilder fan u clown im an objective fan something u know nothing about. fury would beat both of them easy

Comment

Working...
                      X