Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Wilder-Fury Energized Division, Either One Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
    ortiz no better than takam or parker?? sometimes the penny drops when u realise what type of a fan you are dealing with.
    What has he done that makes him better?

Parker has a better resume and is a former World Champ btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Lol I should really be concentrating at work but his ignorant comments are rattling me
      Exactly the same, they're somehow turning a loss to Fury as a win over AJ in there own heads.

#OnlyDeontards

Comment

ahd yes hes right, fury did beat wilder.

i also noticed every former heavyweight campion in attendance dissing joshua for not taking the fights they all clearly would have taken...i guess there all wrong?

Bro, concerning the former champs, there's no right or wrong. Its merely their opinion.

Comment

trying to call AJ the best for beating a semi retired wlad. fury would wreck AJ hes stiff as a board has nothing on fury
          Third and final time. Wlad was only “semi retired” because he was dicked around by fury. Anyway, Answer my question. Name me a better active heavyweight that Wladimir Klitschko at the time aj fought him. You’re saying aj isn’t willing to fight the best but the fact is he is. When wilder was happy fighting the like of Washington and arreola aj had already made his statement.

Comment

ahd yes hes right, fury did beat wilder.

i also noticed every former heavyweight campion in attendance dissing joshua for not taking the fights they all clearly would have taken...i guess there all wrong?
            That former Champ also said Wilder loses to AJ when they fight "the straighter right hand reache the target first", so if his word is the gospel you'll agree right?

Comment

im not a wilder fan u clown im an objective fan something u know nothing about. fury would beat both of them easy
              You aren’t objective. Your bias is shining through with your ignorant statements.

Comment

You couldnt work in a battery my friend
                Huh? Im sorry this is lost on me

Comment

Dont see how dudes still defending AJ who act likes he doesnt need to fight the Wilder. Sitting on his ASide crown avoiding Wilder who is supposedly a bum and imo wudnt fight 90year old Ortiz either

Comment

The reality is that Deontay will have a punchers chance against absolutely anyone he’s in with.

Styles making fights, I think AJ v Wilder is still a 50/50 fight. If Wilder lands he can absolutely take AJ out, but AJ is becoming a far better boxer than he was. Hard one to call.

I favoured Fury over AJ pre Wilder, but despite Fury’s showing I think I’m now swinging to Joshua. Joshua would fight more intelligently than Wilder, would try to hit the body more. His size and strength would also present a different problem for Fury.

Fury could still outbox him, but if he doesn’t get the decision against Wilder, I can’t see him winning on the cards against Joshua...

Comment

Cherry picked Gypsy, who came out of 2,5 years of obesity, alcohol and drug abuse, schooled and exposed Wilder.
                      No wonder Wilder's team didn't want to hear anything about rematching Gypsy after Wilder got beaten like a dog. Wilder will not rematch Gypsy, neither will he fight AJ.
                      Hearn's new offer gives Wilder everything they were complaining about the 1st offer (% split and a 2-way rematch), yet they still refuse to accept it. That says all.

Comment

Working...
                      X