Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Wilder-Fury Energized Division, Either One Beats Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: Wilder-Fury Energized Division, Either One Beats Joshua

On Saturday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight title after a thrilling split decision draw with Britain's Tyson Fury. The hard-hitting Wilder knocked Fury down twice, including a brutal right-left combination that sent the towering Fury to the canvas in the 12th in what initially looked to be the end of the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury definitely beats AJ after another few tune ups. Wilder "if" he fought the same way he fought against Fury he would get stop by AJ within 4/5 rounds. He was wreckless, he was taking shots from Fury and getting stunned. I was thinking what am i watching out there! Wilder needs to stop looking for the right hand alone. You saw in the last round, that when he relax and just stepped in and throw as normal he was able to land and drop Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Fury definitely beats AJ after another few tune ups. Wilder "if" he fought the same way he fought against Fury he would get stop by AJ within 4/5 rounds. He was wreckless, he was taking shots from Fury and getting stunned. I was thinking what am i watching out there! Wilder needs to stop looking for the right hand alone. You saw in the last round, that when he relax and just stepped in and throw as normal he was able to land and drop Fury.
      We may be in the minority with this- AJ beats Wilder, if Wilder fights reckless and forgets about his jab (which is pretty decent when he uses it).

Comment

Both guys can claim to be the two top heavyweights, and their fight had it's moments of excitement. I picked both guys to beat Joshua. After some of their flaws were exposed during the fight, I'm not so sure anymore. Joshua has his flaws as well, but is more polished than Wilder and Fury in some aspects. It would be pick'em fights anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
          We may be in the minority with this- AJ beats Wilder, if Wilder fights reckless and forgets about his jab (which is pretty decent when he uses it).
          So far i have both Wilder and Fury beating AJ, my issue with Wilder is the fact that he has been stunned every early in his last two fights. And if he lets AJ who i believe is a stronger puncher than those two to land on him like they did early then i could see AJ finishing him off.

Comment

shut up you egg looking mofo, your boy got schooled and would get ktfo by AJ

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
              shut up you egg looking mofo, your boy got schooled and would get ktfo by AJ
              until AJ fights either one he is considered the third best heavyweight no matter how he has being promotoed as the golden boy. u need to step up and prove yourself against the top tier which he hasnt done as of yet. and besides a fit again fury will demolish joshua

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                until AJ fights either one he is considered the third best heavyweight no matter how he has being promotoed as the golden boy. u need to step up and prove yourself against the top tier which he hasnt done as of yet. and besides a fit again fury will demolish joshua
                You are talking rubbish

you can make a case for fury > AJ

Wilder > AJ is rubbish

Comment

GayJ and Eddie looking pretty stupid right now for not taking the Wilder fight.

GayJ Vs Dildo Whyte is going to be a non event battle to see who stays in the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                    You are talking rubbish

you can make a case for fury > AJ

Wilder > AJ is rubbish
                    you can make a case for both being better than AJ only a fool cant see that. and until your boy steps up then that is the case. After sat night Fury and Wilder proved themselves

Comment

Working...
                    X