Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    yes there are a lot of 13 year old girls to be pimped
    Man he has paid his debt to society. Let it go! He was punished for his crimes but now it seems that you want to punish him all over again for the same mistake he has already paid for.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      This forum makes boxing look so BAD! I hope casuals don't come to this forum, very poor representation of boxing with the stuff that is posted on here daily...My Goodness
      Agreed. There are some very sick people here. People with serious mental issues. They are really not boxing fans and are here for other reasons. But I'm not surprised at all. It's one reason why I seldom post anything.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Man he has paid his debt to society. Let it go! He was punished for his crimes but now it seems that you want to punish him all over again for the same mistake he has already paid for.
        I don't know if it's all true but doing time doesn't fix if he stomped on someone's head and caused brain damage. That person odds are is still dealing with the issue. No time fixes that.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          did he pay for the brain damaged guy?? like I said before if a pedophile little girl killer gets out of jail you will hire him to babysit your little girl?? but...but...he paid his debt to society. how many little girls he pimped ended up killing themselves where bodies were not found?? did he pay for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            Stomped on the guy’s head after him and a group of inmates tried to gang up on Stevenson. Stevenson also committed these crimes in his teens and now at 41 who’s to judge and say he hasn’t changed or doesent deserve forgiveness. To all the people claiming this is Karma - you’re not god... go **** yourselves. His victims are also better off forgivIng as well - holding grudges just eats you apart.
            I give him a pass for that, in jail you gotta make examples of people who test you and the guy asked for it.

Comment

The white knight's in here lol

The guy lived violently and may die by violence.

He made the choices, good or bad.

Now he reaps the whirlwind.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Adonis Stevenson's fiance, Simone God, his camp members and loved ones are supporting the hospitalized 41-year-old former world champion, who remained in intensive care on Sunday after being knocked out in the 11th round on Saturday night by Oleksandr Gvozdyk in their light heavyweight championship bout in Quebec City.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I hope Stevenson pulls through this. Best wishes to Adonis and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko
                    This forum makes boxing look so BAD! I hope casuals don't come to this forum, very poor representation of boxing with the stuff that is posted on here daily...My Goodness
                    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Agreed. There are some very sick people here. People with serious mental issues. They are really not boxing fans and are here for other reasons. But I'm not surprised at all. It's one reason why I seldom post anything.
                    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Adonis Stevenson's fiance, Simone God, his camp members and loved ones are supporting the hospitalized 41-year-old former world champion, who remained in intensive care on Sunday after being knocked out in the 11th round on Saturday night by Oleksandr Gvozdyk in their light heavyweight championship bout in Quebec City.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      ... "nearly 5 ˝ year run as boxing’s oldest and longest reigning titlehiolder."...

Comment

Working...
                      X