Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Medically Induced Coma To Reduce Swelling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Yes and he also stomped on a guys head causing severe brain swelling and him to be brain dead
    Stomped on the guy’s head after him and a group of inmates tried to gang up on Stevenson. Stevenson also committed these crimes in his teens and now at 41 who’s to judge and say he hasn’t changed or doesent deserve forgiveness. To all the people claiming this is Karma - you’re not god... go **** yourselves. His victims are also better off forgivIng as well - holding grudges just eats you apart.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      No chit? Wow I didn't know all this. I guess karma has come knocking.
      Yup it was posted on here years ago, some candain news reporter said not to support stevenson because he was a pedo pimp and when in prison he stomped on a guys head multiple times leaving him severely brain damage.

He would break in some of the young girls 14 to 15 years old some where and he took a few cherries according to what some people said that is what they call breaking in when they human traffic young girls for hooking, and he was also hired muscle.

Comment

This forum makes boxing look so BAD! I hope casuals don't come to this forum, very poor representation of boxing with the stuff that is posted on here daily...My Goodness

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
          Stomped on the guy’s head after him and a group of inmates tried to gang up on Stevenson. Stevenson also committed these crimes in his teens and now at 41 who’s to judge and say he hasn’t changed or doesent deserve forgiveness. To all the people claiming this is Karma - you’re not god... go **** yourselves. His victims are also better off forgivIng as well - holding grudges just eats you apart.
          You sound like a person who likes to do crime and doesnt want to be punished, or feel guilt

Also would you feel the same way if you were the family of his victims?

A true Christian will never defend a devil even if its their own blood

Comment

Oh no! That's just awful. My thoughts and prayers are with him at this time for a full and speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... "karma" has nothing to do with this kind of............ whatever...

... I'm praying for this man...
              will you be looking down when you pray or up?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                This forum makes boxing look so BAD! I hope casuals don't come to this forum, very poor representation of boxing with the stuff that is posted on here daily...My Goodness
                there are rosary club forums sewing and knitting forums better suited for you

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Oh no! That's just awful. My thoughts and prayers are with him at this time for a full and speedy recovery.
                  yes there are a lot of 13 year old girls to be pimped

Comment

Really ****ty if true. Hopefully he pulls through with as less damage as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                      OK so I would say if a pedophile little girl killer got out of jail you would hire him to babysit your little daughter?? do you realize how f#ckin stupid you are? now non violent crimes like bad checks selling weed robbing etc the people can easily be rehabbed and lead a normal life

Comment

Working...
                      X