Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the fight with the sound off (Showtime commentating disgusting). Wilder won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    This is the most kunthurt post I have ever seen.

Put a tampon in your kunttt, it might help
    You seem obsessed with "kunts" why don't you just go find yourself a girlfriend, weirdo. You have nothing to add because you know it was a close fight, and therefore not a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      I saw enough of the fight to understand hoe it could have been a draw.

When I see the whole fight, my opinion may change.

Maybe I will see a clear Wilder win or a clear fury win.

But, with 2 KDs, and most of the other rounds a game of cat and mouse, yeah I can see a draw very easily.
      You didn't see enough of the fight to understand if it was a draw, that's the whole point. A draw goes out the window if a single point goes either way; which you have to see the entire fight to accurately evaluate that.

You've already made your mind up and it's destroyed your ability to judge fairly.

Comment

Wilder lost that. If he doesn't know it deep down, he will lose by a bigger margin next time unfortunately.

Comment

I think a draw was fine and I think Wilder did land the harder stuff.

But, let's not act like we didn't see Wilder with a puffy left eye.

Fury did land some jabs and it showed.

And BTW folks, 4 rounds with 2 KDs are enough for a draw for Wilder...
          Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          No because that would mean 8 rounds to Fury, 114-112. You absolute moron.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              You didn't see enough of the fight to understand if it was a draw, that's the whole point. A draw goes out the window if a single point goes either way; which you have to see the entire fight to accurately evaluate that.

You've already made your mind up and it's destroyed your ability to judge fairly.
              I will watch the whole fight and perhaps you will be proved correct.

Going of the parts I saw, I am sticking with my opinion til then.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                Hey, the little guy got one.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
                  Wilder lost that. If he doesn't know it deep down, he will lose by a bigger margin next time unfortunately.
                  Not unless Fury work on that chin he won't. That was what cost him the victory tonight. He can't take a punch. Next time, I am confident that Wilder will finish him off for good without a bias referee in Jack Reiss.

Comment

Besides, you have to BEAT the champ and take his belt. Did Fury do enough to warrant Wilder taking the L and losing his belt? In due time, the answer that most people will realize is NO.[/QUOTE]

You go on a long rant about Bias and then cap it off saying there should be a bias towards the Champ? "You gotta BEAT the champ" is just sum dumb quote someone said once. Id like you to try an explain what that statement even means as it pertains to scoring a fight? Maybe you think all close rounds should go to the Champ? Maybe the challenger has to win by two points? You don't think two men fighting in the ring should be given an equal chance? It should be an uphill battle for the challenger? If you think a round is even then score it even. I know you can something like its a way of showing respect for the champ and the champ gets the benefit of the doubt. But that's just ridiculous. If a judge thinks the champ lost by a c*nt hair then it's a loss. I mean if you seriously think their should be an implied bias, then where does it end? How much is too much? U have a right to think Wilder won, I have no problem with that if its what u believe.

Comment

Hey, the little guy got one.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day I guess...
                      someone said something similar in the pub, "2 knockdowns, and 2 rounds, that's all he needs for a draw", something like that, took me a while to figure it out haha, i was like damn i wish i had one of those oldskool calculator-watches right now

Comment

Working...
                      X