Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the fight with the sound off (Showtime commentating disgusting). Wilder won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO these Wilder fanboys are on full disaster control.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Showtime commentators clearly were biased towards Fury. I challenge everyone to rewatch the fight with no sound and you'd paint a different picture for yourself. The showtime commentators were acting like Fury was blowing Wilder out of the water and dominating him each round. Yet the punch stats don't show that. Here are the facts:

Wilder was the more active fighter. He threw more punches. Listening to Showtime, you wouldn't have known that. Fury was on his bicycle all night and Showtime announcers acted like he was out-jabbing Wilder with a 20-1 ratio while outboxing him: yet, Wilder almost landed as many jabs, and did he not throw more too?

Fury slapped and pawed with many of his punches, yet Wilder landed the more effective and damaging blows. Fury's nose looked broken, yet Wilder left the ring unscathed. All of the rounds that Fury "dominated," Wilder landed at least 3-4 power punches, which could have very well negated Fury's movement and more overall punches landed, in the judges eyes. Fury does NOT get the close rounds by default simply because he showboated and acted like he was Ali. Fury's "work" decieved everybody because he was acting like he was super-confident and showboating, yet if you turn the sound off I guarantee you that you will see the rounds being closer than what Fury's taunting and Showtimes biased commentary made you believe.

Besides, you have to BEAT the champ and take his belt. Did Fury do enough to warrant Wilder taking the L and losing his belt? In due time, the answer that most people will realize is NO.
      Welcome to the ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        Nah. He lost. He knew it himself.
        I dunno, I got to see the whole fight.

I know this, I am not much for end of round flurries and some of the early rounds, Wilder was doing most of the work most of the round. They could easily have been scored for Wilder.

In other words, this was no robbery.

It was close.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          I dunno, I got to see the whole fight.

I know this, I am not much for end of round flurries and some of the early rounds, Wilder was doing most of the work most of the round. They could easily have been scored for Wilder.

In other words, this was no robbery.

It was close.
          You can't even get the scores right and you are trying to tell everyone how it went?

Wilder was doing the most of the work by continuously hitting thin air. That's why he was exhausted at the end. Swinging and missing takes a huge toll on you. Meanwhile Fury evaded and kept throwing jabs and 1-2s at Wilder without getting hit back.

He lost and he knew he lost. As did the entire crowd in there.

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree. Paulie definitely had a horse in the race because he does commentating for British boxing broadcasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
              You haven't even seen the whole fight and you are trying to tell everyone how it went?

Wilder was doing the most of the work by continuously hitting thin air. That's why he was exhausted at the end. Swinging and missing takes a huge toll on you. Meanwhile Fury evaded and kept throwing jabs and 1-2s at Wilder without getting hit back.

He lost and he knew he lost. As did the entire crowd in there. You can't even get scores right, nor did you watch the whole fight.
              I saw enough of the fight to understand hoe it could have been a draw.

When I see the whole fight, my opinion may change.

Maybe I will see a clear Wilder win or a clear fury win.

But, with 2 KDs, and most of the other rounds a game of cat and mouse, yeah I can see a draw very easily.

Comment

I watched a stream with no sound (not my choice, stream sucked) and I had Fury winning.

Let's just get a rematch to settle this.

Comment

I had Fury winning but those two knockdowns were huge. Saved Wilder from losing

Comment

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Comment

This is the most kunthurt post I have ever seen.

Put a tampon in your kunttt, it might help

Comment

Working...
                      X