No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Deontay Wilder clearly beat that clown, the scoring was atrocious. I'm replaying this in slowmotion and I struggling to give Fury two rounds in the first five. With the two knockdowns its criminal that Wilder was denied the win.
    YDKSAB

Fury is levels above Wilder, and everybody saw that today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      YDKSAB

Fury is levels above Wilder, and everybody saw that today.
      Levels?! I thought he died!

Comment

• Re

Hurd and Wellborn...reports of Hurd getting work...the fight was never in doubt .

Guy had no power, he was shoe shining Hurd...then Hurd said, enough of this, and got him out of there.

The man threw 100 punches that round, and got knocked out by ONE to the body.

Comment

• I’m going to say this as someone who really doesn’t rate Wilder, but for me he boxed the best he’s ever done against Fury and is getting better and better, especially his offence variation. Fury needs to keep his head together through another build up and training camp, but if he does he’ll only get better, possibly too good for Wilder. One things for sure AJ will have seen how Wilder got caught with those 1-2s and see that opportunity, that is his money combo and Wilder would not wear them from AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
            Hurd and Wellborn...reports of Hurd getting work...the fight was never in doubt .

Guy had no power, he was shoe shining Hurd...then Hurd said, enough of this, and got him out of there.

The man threw 100 punches that round, and got knocked out by ONE to the body.
            Least he gave himself a chance unlike Kaufman who basically was a punching bag against Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
              He looks motivated and he and everybody knows he won
              Yeah, his stock just went up and Wilder's stalled.
              Outboxing Wilder, the crazy recovery from the huge knockdown which will already have a notch in boxing history, his positive attitude, didn’t lose the lineal title which was his top trading card, Whatever happens now, he's carved himself a good spot in the landscape.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Deontay Wilder clearly beat that clown, the scoring was atrocious. I'm replaying this in slowmotion and I'm struggling to give Fury two rounds in the first five. With the two knockdowns its criminal that Wilder was denied the win.
                Are you Adalaide Byrd?

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  No, they didn't. Cite all of the posts besides me who said this would be a one-sided fight and the judges would rob Fury, you pu55y. You're retired now and will hide.
                  the fight was close though you spaz, Wilder floored him twice and many fans felt he earned a draw. I don't agree with them, but it wasn't one sided and you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    114-112, but yes he still wins. There is an idiot in this thread who thinks 8-4 is a draw with the 2 knockdowns
                    Looool Dougie Fischer made the same mistake with his scoring on his Twitter.

Comment

• poor Saunders, probably doesn't want much to eat this morning. was admirable how he supported his friend like that though, if I was balling like him I'd have bet 150k on Fury. It was the clear choice. I'd also have put some on the draw, not sure what his slip said - I think he may have put 20k on a draw and 50k on Fury, so I may be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X