Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world can now see how Wilder is protected. If it was the Watford dude that fought Fury and the match ended this way Wilder hypocritical fans will be shouting foul foul foul

Comment

• Re

I'm okay with the draw...you cant get knocked down twice-the second time nearly out cold-and expect to take a mans belt .

If you went on points, Fury wins. If you went on VIOLENCE ...in other words, Max Kellerman's "who would you rather have been" rule, Fury did not win, and you're fine with the draw.

Wilder's coaches have to start getting more activity out of him. I've watched all his title defenses, and his rise. He's the most CAUTIOUS knockout puncher I've ever seen in my life.

Yeah, he has a 99% knockout record. The punch eventually lands. It lands after rounds of cautious waiting, for the opening. You can PUNCH your way to an opening!! Work the jab, the body, something!

I keep thinking a brilliant boxer is gonna come along, the big punch will never land, and bye bye belt. It almost happened tonight! Had he not dropped Fury in the 12th, he was well on he way to a decision loss.

All the credit in the world for the two KDs, but another Wilder fight with an extended feel-out phase.
      Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 12-02-2018, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Your hero is out boxed by a fighter who was near 400 lbs, abused of ******* and alcohol almost 3 years and fought two 3rd tier fighters in the same 2018. Get that in your mind. Wilder is one dimensional pony and don't search for more excuses fan boy bias ******.
        Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 12-02-2018, 05:18 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

• Can't be mad with a draw definitely was good fight fury won early rounds and Wilder rallied back to make it a draw plus 2 year layoff, folks fury had 2 warm up fights and clearly trained his ****ing hardest. Can't wait for the rematch and I've been saying for awhile Wilder and fury are better than Joshua both of them beats Joshua Wilder would knock him out and fury would outbox Joshua. Now seeing fury has a beard against the toughest punching boxer in years fury would definitely beat Joshua. I can't wait for the rematch let Wilder and fury rematch in Vegas and let Joshua fight Luis Ortiz this rematch is great for boxing. Now who had the best championship match of 2018 Wilder vs Fury or canelo Vs ggg

Comment

• I even won money on the draw, but Fury won the fight. His heart and willpower alone in getting up from the last knockdown made me a fan after years of talking bad about him.

Wilder confirmed everything about himself: he's a limited boxer with scary power. This time he received an early Christmas gift.

What I found strange is Fury not realizing that Wilder weas there for the taking around the 10/11 rounds. His legs were going everywhere. It just needed one good punch, but Fury did not throw it.
            Last edited by Tatabanya; 12-02-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Re

Wilder/Fury or Canelo/Triple G?

Again, you talk about the VIOLENCE of the fights . Canelo/Triple G was a workman type fight, with sporadic moments. Nothing truly explosive.

Wilder/Fury featured a man on his back, nearly knocked out cold .

So no question, Wilder/Fury was the better fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                Fury was robbed, pure and simple!!! Can't believe that Wilder couldn't win a man coming off 2 years lay out. Fury was right. Deontay thought it would be an easy night. Disgraceful! Nevertheless, the fight would be bigger in the UK. Stadium will be parked at 90k. Please Wilder give Fury an immediate rematch in the month of April. Something to overshadow Joshua April bout
                ... Anyway, following this, Wilder retains his WBC belt, but loses all his negotiation power vs Joshua... Fury keeps his "poetic" lineal title as well -- which may result into a "all UK fight" Joshua vs Fury in April...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Once again Tyson Fury gets put on his ass in America for the second time in a row, you wont escape next time Fury!
                  Your boy got schooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                    Your boy got schooled.
                    Deontay Wilder clearly beat that clown, the scoring was atrocious. I'm replaying this in slowmotion and I'm struggling to give Fury two rounds in the first five. With the two knockdowns its criminal that Wilder was denied the win.

Comment

• I got chills when Fury got up

Comment

Working...
                      X