No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    Lol when did he almost knock wilder out.. no more beer for you.
    Wilder did a subtle booty doo on a few shots

Comment

• It looks like some fans are big mad

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        It's not trolling when more than one poster is coming up with the same conclusion as myself pal. I apologize in advance for your confusion. Everyone is saying the same as me that all Wilder needed to do was just to win two more rounds after securing the two knockdowns of Fury and he retains his title.
        1- 10-9
        2 -10-9
        3 -10-9
        4 -10-9
        5 -10-9
        6 -10-9
        7 -10-9
        8 -10-9
        9 -9-10
        10-9-10
        11-8-10
        12-8-10

That's not how I scored it, but I tried to simplify it for you as you're clearly a bit simple. Now I know it will prob take you a while, but what did you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          You also don't get extra points by only moving and not doing damage. Wilder did the damage this fight don't get confused by my praise of fury's defense.
          It ****** thoughts like this that make me tear my hair out. If thats the case Ali would never of won on a card. Floyd would never of won on a card.
          Fury fights like the bigger guy. Do you know what that means?? Keeping the smaller fighter on the outside with a jab (which is a scoring shot) and making the smaller guy pay (in the form of eating punches which are also scoring shots) to get inside to land a punch.

So if the smaller fighter has to eat 4-5 punches to land 1 even if the 4-5 punches do not do damage, you are telling me that the smaller fighters 1 punch counts more than the bigger fighters 4-5 even if that 1 shot is not a powershot?

Also how much bias do you put on a powershot? Does a powershot or a flashy looking shot count more than 5,10 or 20 jabs??

Comment

• 118-108 Wilder.

Shyt couldve been waived off in the 12th cut the shyt.

AND STILL!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              1- 10-9
              2 -10-9
              3 -10-9
              4 -10-9
              5 -10-9
              6 -10-9
              7 -10-9
              8 -10-9
              9 -9-10
              10-9-10
              11-8-10
              12-8-10

That's not how I scored it, but I tried to simplify it for you as you're clearly a bit simple. Now I know it will prob take you a while, but what did you get?
              Are you grouping the rounds won by each fighter together?

Comment

• Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                It ****** thoughts like this that make me tear my hair out. If thats the case Ali would never of won on a card. Floyd would never of won on a card.
                Fury fights like the bigger guy. Do you know what that means?? Keeping the smaller fighter on the outside with a jab (which is a scoring shot) and making the smaller guy pay (in the form of eating punches which are also scoring shots) to get inside to land a punch.

So if the smaller fighter has to eat 4-5 punches to land 1 even if the 4-5 punches do not do damage, you are telling me that the smaller fighters 1 punch counts more than the bigger fighters 4-5 even if that 1 shot is not a powershot?

Also how much bias do you put on a powershot? Does a powershot or a flashy looking shot count more than 5,10 or 20 jabs??
                Yeah but fury wasn't landing like your describing. He barely made contact, and when he did it was soft pillow punches. Wilder needs to work on his combos but at least he hurt fury HARD.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  How do you guys think they fare against Joshua after watching them tonight?
                  Joshua should stay in the bedroom. Fury out boxes him and takes him out. Wilder just takes him out. AJ can't hit like that, and he won't get up like that. The rematch just sold itself, Fury is still lineal champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwelsh View Post
                    I’ve been here longer than you so don’t try to pull that rank. What I’m saying is early in the fight niether did enough to definitively take every single round. You are hysterical. I can think of two rounds plus the KD. Then you only have to find a couple more to make it a draw. You’re “laughing” tells me just how fired up you are. Take a deep breath and step back from the key board. This decision is doable. You just have to stop being emotionally invested. Someone, sitting ring side, felt wilder did enough to deserve a draw. I think Fury schooled him but early in the fight he was not Mayweather. He was pawing and jittery but it’s not like he landed anything of significance that automatically gets him those rounds. You need to stick to UFC.
                    Now you're changing your argument, if you think he got a draw based on actual accurate scoring then that is at least feasible, even if I don't agree. But you injected yourself into an argument about the actual adding up, which your buddy still seems to be confused about

In fact in your first post that is also what you said, words don't lie, now youre backtracking. Im not going to get dragged into your goading either so nice try. I'm laughing at the fact that hard-core boxing fans who post on a boxing forum can't score a fight. You can call me judgemental or whatever, but I think that's pretty dumb, and funny, so I'll share my laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                      118-108 Wilder.

Shyt couldve been waived off in the 12th cut the shyt.

AND STILL!!!!
                      Which zoo did you escape from?

Comment

Working...
                      X