No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
    I said it. Some of those early rds was close. Idk people are saying fury was whooping him. He was dodging him. Theres a clear difference. Both were landing jabs. Wilder was more active. But fury would land a shot when wilder missed big. I thought fury was winning too, but those kds were huge
    Big KD's but they're still 10-8 rounds. Not 10-1. The first 4 rounds were close but even if you give Wilder 3 of them and the KD's it's still only a draw 113-113.

Comment

• Fury got this.

Comment

• The fight should have never gone to the cards in the first place. Jack Reiss was biased and partial towards Tyson Fury all night long. That was the longest ten count I've ever seen in my entire life.

Deontay deserved this victory by knockout because the referee tried to cheat him and that's why the judges scored the fight a draw because Fury should have been counted out.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          I said it. Some of those early rds was close. Idk people are saying fury was whooping him. He was dodging him. Theres a clear difference. Both were landing jabs. Wilder was more active. But fury would land a shot when wilder missed big. I thought fury was winning too, but those kds were huge
          They were not close at all stop talking rubbish. Wilder was more active but threw a lot less punches?!
          People like you are the real reason this sport is in the gutter. Trying to find excuses to justify these corrupt ****ers.

Comment

• All I can say is **** Al Haymon. Rematch should be in the UK.

Comment

• America is a filthy country full of dirty cheats canelo v ggg holyfeild v lewis wilder v fury

Comment

• Fury won the fight..that is boxing control distance stick and move jab jab. Contol pace of the fight BUT. Wilder hits like a mule Fury better did what he did or he would have got KTFO

Comment

• Embarrassing for Wilder to get schooled like that.

Comment

• Biggest robbery in boxing since Pacquiao-Horn, Pacquiao-Bradley I and Castillo-Floyd I... funny how predictable these robberies are...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
                      I gave Wilder the second round on my card.
                      Fair enough. 9-3 Fury sounds about right

Comment

Working...
                      X