No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
    America is a filthy country full of dirty cheats canelo v ggg holyfeild v lewis wilder v fury
    I called this.

Comment

• Man Haymon has the judges bought with Stevenson winning in the cards before the knockout and this decision 🤦*♂️

Comment

• Originally posted by mxtali View Post
        Honestly seems like Fury is just glad he went 12 and looked that good. Happiest guy iv ever seen that just got a controversial draw.
        He is happy because he know he won. So do you. Listen to Wilder he doesn’t sound like he knew he won. When you start off an interview giving excuses it’s never a good look

Comment

• This fight was 115-111 in favor of Fury. I don't know how one judge had Wilder winning. Fury won 9 rounds while Wilder won 3 rounds with two knockdowns giving Wilder two 10-8 rounds. But it's still not enough to give Wilder the win. Stuff like this hurts the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by knotty150 View Post
            Absolute joke. Called it before it happened. Tyson boxed him all night and surprise surprise, gets robbed in the US.
            Everybody called it to be honest.

Consensus was Fury is too shot and Wilder KO's him comfortably or Fury makes Wilder look like a joke of a boxer and then losses on the cards.

Too much money in Wilder v Joshua for Fury to win on points. No way does the rematch happen in the UK either... Wilder's team won't allow that because if what happened tonight happens anywhere in the world other than the US of A then Wilder loses.

Comment

• The fight was close. I don't think Fury swept the first 5 like Mayweather said. Fury might've been up after 5 but not by much. Let's just say if Wilder doesn't get the 2 KDs he's losing the fight. If Fury doesn't get up after the last KD then it's wrap.

Incidentally, Fury did the same thing Jacobs did against Pirog but the ref didn't push him back down. Kudos to the ref for not calling the fight.

This was a good fight. I don't think it was a robbery but I know people won't be happy.

Comment

• A draw isn’t bad. It wasn’t a robbery. A draw or win by fury is understandable. But inNO WAY did wilder win on any card. A 7-5 fight is a draw with the 2 knockdowns. AJ is still a ***** and won’t fight either guy.

Comment

• Bum squad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did Fury get up from that knock down.hes crazy

Comment

• Wilder won the b4 the last bell I never Heard a Referee tell guy to Walk It Off (Ref took Fury into Concussion Protocol) after a knockdown, gave him a 20 count

Comment

• There were a lot of rounds in the first six where while Fury was out boxing Wilder he really wasn't doing much but making Wilder really miss bad and tapping him while Wilder pressed the action. It really wasn't as clear cut as most of you are making it out to be even if Fury could have won 8 or 9 rounds 2 or three of them were not that clear cut. So it is easy to get to a draw from there.

115-11 is harder because you have to find 7 rounds which mean Wilder won all the close ones really where he pressed and Fury boxed. It kind of makes sense because if you liked 1 of those rounds for Wilder it would stand to reason you would like them all but Fury shouldn't have lost 7 rounds in the fight.

Plus if they really wanted to rob Fury it would have ended before the cards in the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                      X