No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    Anyone saying Wilder won or deserved a draw should be ip banned for life. Other than the KDs, what rounds did Wilder win??? Even he knows he lost
    This is true. Watch wilder at the end he knew he never won.

Comment

• fury won easily

Comment

• Fun Night! Really enjoyed this fight, it lived up to the hype especially at the end!

The Boxer Schooled The Puncher as always BUT in the Heavyweight Division POWER MATTERS! The 2 Knockdowns allowed Wilder to keep his BELTS BARELY but he was out of his league Skill Wise CLEARLY!

Fury I do feel is the BEST Heavyweight, certainly the most SKILLED of them ALL and ironically and I feel he can do THAT to all of them EASILY. If he can take Wilder Power and get back up then the rest don't have a chance

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
          I said it. Some of those early rds was close. Idk people are saying fury was whooping him. He was dodging him. Theres a clear difference. Both were landing jabs. Wilder was more active. But fury would land a shot when wilder missed big. I thought fury was winning too, but those kds were huge
          I gave the fight to Tyson, but I will admit those first rounds had nothing going on but jabs.

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            I called it. It would be a bad decision and racist-Wilder fan boys would try to justify. Like British judges can't be corrupted or incompetent. You dumb motha****a.... get lost. Fury dominated the fight other than those two rounds and one was a hit behind the head. You're the type of POS who ruins boxing by accepting these bad decisions.
            You do understand not a single judge was from America

Comment

• Comment

• I've been critical of Joshua but given tonight's result, you can't really blame him for not wanting to fight in America.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  I am literally disgusted. This ***** is gonna ***** with my sleep and i didnt even bet on fury
                  I feel the same way. I was rooting for Wilder but he just got the biggest gift of the year.

Comment

• Fury is a better boxer and won almost every round, I gave the two KD round to Wilder and also round 7, that's about it.

The man does have one of the hardest punches ever though, time after time again we're witnessing that scary power. What a heart on Fury though, I thought he was put to sleep there in the second KD but he came back.

Comment

• Is it even a surprise? Don't think so. Wilder won 3 rounds... I'd be ashamed if I was him. He'll probably fight Joshua Next.

Comment

Working...
                      X