No announcement yet.

Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    You want to sit down in a video room with me?
    It's time to show and prove. Come get your well deserved smoke

Comment

the first one nah

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Get some green first and the only reason you in red is cause you dksab

Comment

History has already decided that Canelo won. It's historical fact now.
          Canelo is still the a side.
          Canelo has the belts.
          Everyone is chasing Canelo.
          Canelo has a stay busy fight 3 months after.

Ggg and team are hiding.
          Loeffler trying to put a anti Canelo campaign to prop up ggg.
          Ggg won't fight til mid 2019 if ever again.

Doesn't sound to me that all the fanboys saying"but the public had ggg winning" makes sense does it. I mean actions speak louder than words here.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
            This will be to the point!! Ok when I was young and watching boxing I did not appreciate nor like Floyd! Yet I didn't have a little bit of a biased opinion with Fighters against him. I would try to give them rounds against Floyd but after learning from that mistake and rewatching and not being biased I learned that floyd really is a great fighter even though I dislike him and his arrogant attitude. On the case with Canelo and GGG!
            GGG is a great fighter I will not take that away from him I am a Canelo fan am I also a GGG fan. But Canelo is the better fighter in every which way.
            I'm sorry your butt hurt about it I'm not partial to one or the other but Canelo beat him plain and simple. Rewatch the fights both the first and the second and do not be biased and you'll have a better Outlook. I'm sick and tired of seeing this he's a cheat he's roid he lost both fights! Canelo did not lose any fight with GGG!!
            Canelo beat him defensively in first fight and beat him at his own game in the 2nd!! 3rd fight at this point makes little sense to be honest!
            GGG will get beat bad in a third fight now that Canelo knows he can beat him either way he can choose his style vs GGG can not!
            Remember you claim bad judges! GGG picked them and one voted on GGG in first fight!!
            It's a lose that's it. GGG is on his way out and Canelo is in his prime! Big difference!
            Where did this stupid idea that GGG picked the judges come from?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Where did this stupid idea that GGG picked the judges come from?
              I think someone got hold of the idea that Loeffler 'approved' the judges and someone ran with it. Effectively - just as with any other major fight - the teams were given a chance to object to the choice of judges and because they didn't it means GGG hand picked the officials, apparently.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...ovkin-rematch/

Maybe it's because they objected to Weeks as ref?
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-26-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                looks like someone is ducking lol...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Get some green first and the only reason you in red is cause you dksab
                  Excuses, excuses, excuses. You ggg fans sound just like ggg and his team.Stop ducking the challenge, its time to show and prove.

If not, we can meet up in LA this weekend and i can hand deliver you this smoke in person, in canelo's name!!!!
                  Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-26-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                    If you believe that your a snowflake!!
                    The judges saw different and real boxing experts too!!
                    Grow up
                    Pretty sure most "boxing experts" had GGG winning the first in a landslide and the second winning or a draw at best.

You're entitled to your opinion but Canelo didn't win either fight to the point where an argument can't be made for GGG.

Comment

every unbiased person had canelo winning
                      every biased person had ggg winning

Comment

Working...
                      X