No announcement yet.

Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Every fight and not just canelo I have to explain to you glove blocks do not count as punches smh you a slow one
    Point out the "glove blocks" sir. You can't and you also can't come up with better GGG highlights from those rounds lmao

It's time to show and prove
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-25-2018, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Point out the "glove blocks" sir. You can't and you also can't come up with better GGG highlights from those rounds lmao

I can’t waste my time explaining something to someone who dksab

Comment

It only makes too much sense that you are a gggroupie. Soon as someone beats you at your game, you cry and run like the coward triple bum

Comment

Cmon kind sir, point out the "glove blocks". Also, provide us with better GGG highlights in those rounds.

We just want you to show and prove

Comment

Only slow mo replays of the entire fight and breakdown of landed punches will solve this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              It only makes too much sense that you are a gggroupie. Soon as someone beats you at your game, you cry and run like the coward triple bum
              Yeah I’m a Golovkin fan I been following him for over a decade but I score fights without bias I gave canelo rounds most critics didn’t there is no way ggg lost either fight same as there is no way canelo had a draw against Floyd.

Comment

Yeah I’m a Golovkin fan I been following him for over a decade but I score fights without bias I gave canelo rounds most critics didn’t there is no way ggg lost either fight same as there is no way canelo had a draw against Floyd.
                Stop ducking my smoke

Comment

Stop ducking my smoke

I can show scientific facts of how the atmosphere is blue and it will still be red to you when you done fan boying we can talk.

Comment

I can show scientific facts of how the atmosphere is blue and it will still be red to you when you done fan boying we can talk.
                    Stop dancing around the question you geetard. Point out the glove blocks and find better ggg highlights in those rounds.

It's time to show and prove. The only one fan boying is you, since you can't back up anything with any evidence.

Comment

Stop dancing around the question you geetard. Point out the glove blocks and find better ggg highlights in those rounds.

It's time to show and prove. The only one fan boying is you, since you can't back up anything with any evidence.

You want to sit down in a video room with me? I can’t point out every other canelo punch on a forum fool

Comment

Working...
                      X