No announcement yet.

Ok GGG fans and Canelo haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Where did this stupid idea that GGG picked the judges come from?
    ggg picked his 3 best friends as the judges and canelo because he wanted the fight so bad had to accept them and they still thought canelo won! ggg also picked gloves and hand wraps by not letting canelo use illegal ones! he had everything his way!!!!

Comment

I had GGG narrowly winning both fights. Let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I can tell you’re young and naive can you even name the 7 rounds canelo supposably won boy? Unlike you, real boxing fans knew what they were watching 8-4 ggg first fight 7-5 second fight and I can name the rounds.
        I'm a real boxing fan biatch and guess what, I had Canelo winning the 2nd fight.

I can name the rounds too.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Lol I want all the SMOKE (did i use this phrase correctly?)

How in the **** did GGG have the edge in rounds 5-9 ???? Round 5 could've gone either way to me, that was a true toss up round. But in no way did GGG win rounds 6 or 8 especially. He was killing GGG to the body in the 6th and he walked down GGG treating him like a punching bag in the 8th.

Also in what universe did GGG dominate round 9?? Just look at these highlights im about to bless you with from rounds 6-9. Also i asked for the "undeniable" rounds yet you are already failing by saying he might've "edged" out some of these rounds so lmfao.

It's time to show and prove baby. Your words don't mean anything if you can't back it up. i challenge you to find GGG highlights that can compare to canelo's:

Watching that clip and having watched the fight 3 times, no fuking clue how anyone thinks GGG won. No clue.

GGG had only one weapon, his weak ass jab that did nothing to slow Canelo down.

Canelo won PERIOD. Get over it GGG pu55ies.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
            This will be to the point!! Ok when I was young and watching boxing I did not appreciate nor like Floyd! Yet I didn't have a little bit of a biased opinion with Fighters against him. I would try to give them rounds against Floyd but after learning from that mistake and rewatching and not being biased I learned that floyd really is a great fighter even though I dislike him and his arrogant attitude. On the case with Canelo and GGG!
            GGG is a great fighter I will not take that away from him I am a Canelo fan am I also a GGG fan. But Canelo is the better fighter in every which way.
            I'm sorry your butt hurt about it I'm not partial to one or the other but Canelo beat him plain and simple. Rewatch the fights both the first and the second and do not be biased and you'll have a better Outlook. I'm sick and tired of seeing this he's a cheat he's roid he lost both fights! Canelo did not lose any fight with GGG!!
            Canelo beat him defensively in first fight and beat him at his own game in the 2nd!! 3rd fight at this point makes little sense to be honest!
            GGG will get beat bad in a third fight now that Canelo knows he can beat him either way he can choose his style vs GGG can not!
            Remember you claim bad judges! GGG picked them and one voted on GGG in first fight!!
            It's a lose that's it. GGG is on his way out and Canelo is in his prime! Big difference!
            The fighters don't pick the judges they can only protest who is picked. The judges are appointed by the commission in the area the fight is held. I'm pretty sure the promoters pay their expenses. So there's that..

Comment

I know what i saw, twice, and nobody creating threads that say "hey man im cool cuz i can appreciate Golovkin but hey here is my view anyway if you like to hear it, cool if your dont man im cool, BUT CANELO WON GET OVER IT".

Canelo is a stain on this sport, yes a very talented Boxer but thats what makes his cheating worse, hes such a good Boxer to begin with. But the man to really blame for it all is spoon master fishnets. What a slimy piece of **** that once great Boxer has turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                The fighters don't pick the judges they can only protest who is picked. The judges are appointed by the commission in the area the fight is held. I'm pretty sure the promoters pay their expenses. So there's that..
                I did some checking and this article opened my eyes..

https://nypost.com/1999/03/16/promot...that-feeds-em/

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Lol I want all the SMOKE (did i use this phrase correctly?)

How in the **** did GGG have the edge in rounds 5-9 ???? Round 5 could've gone either way to me, that was a true toss up round. But in no way did GGG win rounds 6 or 8 especially. He was killing GGG to the body in the 6th and he walked down GGG treating him like a punching bag in the 8th.

Also in what universe did GGG dominate round 9?? Just look at these highlights im about to bless you with from rounds 6-9. Also i asked for the "undeniable" rounds yet you are already failing by saying he might've "edged" out some of these rounds so lmfao.

It's time to show and prove baby. Your words don't mean anything if you can't back it up. i challenge you to find GGG highlights that can compare to canelo's:

Awesome comeback!! I love it! These people are clearly clueless but it's ok.
                  I'm a fan of both but just be honest.
                  Andre Ward said it to. He said there was only one Mexican in the ring that night and it was not GGG.
                  Canelo just out classed GGG at his own game. I don't see how anybody could not be impressed with that fight!

Comment

Every fight and not just canelo I have to explain to you glove blocks do not count as punches smh you a slow one
                    You must be thinking about all the gloves GGG was hitting.. LMFAO!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Comment

I can’t waste my time explaining something to someone who dksab
                      Simply because you can't! That's why. Butt hurt!! That's all

Comment

Working...
                      X