Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Hearn Treated Ortiz Like Clown, All Unfulfilled Promises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    aah, ok..... so thats why you are acting so ******ed
    No, because i'm not a big Golovkin fan. And yes, you do smear him with the biggest pile of garbage I've ever seen. It was so ******ed I thought you were American. But now you've come out and said you're a kiwi, I want to take this chance to tell you you should be ashamed of yourself because you should know better. This level of madness is usually reserved for crazy Americans.

Comment

• why are the excuse-making ******s who embarrassed themselves over Golovkin..... the same excuse-making ******s who are embarrassing themselves over Joshua?

casual-fans are fkn idiots..... they should be tied up, plssed on, and dragged behind a horse

Comment

no, I am saying that you have no idea..... so your " version " excuse is just more fanboy bullshlt

FACT: Wilder > Parker, in EVERY department
        FACT: Wilder OBVIOUSLY deserves more than Parker
        FACT: they offered Parker 32.5%
        Explain why I don't have an idea? Because this post means nothing. Do you not know how to adequately answer a question properly?

Comment

agreed

so.....

FACT: they offered Parker 32.5%
          FACT: anything less than 32.5% for Wilder..... is a clear duck
          The comparison will be with the guy Wilder is facing, not with Parker you fool. Joshua brings in 80-90% more than Wilder does so he shouldn't be getting a big cut.

Comment

that is nothing but fanboy bullshlt

Hearn never said that bullshlt, you clowns made it up loooool

the potential split is determined by how much revenue you can generate
            So you're contradicting yourself in the very next post? Are you mentally ill by any chance?

If Wilder doesn't generate anywhere near to what Joshua does, how can he then ask for such a big cut?

I'm regretting posting back to you because you're clearly not right in the head.

Comment

• Jarrell Big baby Miller said he was going to whoop Anthony Joshua's ass also.

Comment

why are the excuse-making ******s who embarrassed themselves over Golovkin..... the same excuse-making ******s who are embarrassing themselves over Joshua?

casual-fans are fkn idiots..... they should be tied up, plssed on, and dragged behind a horse
                I don't post about Golovkin though, so you've failed yet again. Do you remember me ever mentioning Golovkin or defending him? No. ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Jarrell Big baby Miller said he was going to whoop Anthony Joshua's ass also.
                  Oh don't worry, Miller is just another American coward who shouts about what he's going to do but does nothing but fight a load of bums. He has a lot in common with Wilder. Soon, both will be dealt with and we won't have to deal with you idiots any more.

Comment

how many minutes have you been following this sport ?

the potential revenue, and split..... is determined by one thing.....

the ability to sell tickets and PPV sales

belts make NO difference whatsoever, nobody knew Parker

have they offered Wilder more than they offered Parker ?
                    ok good. lets even say you want to ignore all i said earlier.
                    so you want the splits to be determined by ticket sales? awesome

but wait a second... you also claim wilder > parker in everyway? well, without wilder's belt, according to ticket and PPV sales, actually parker is far better than wilder.
                    so actually, again, wilder deserves much less than parker got.
                    whether by belts, or by ticket sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Explain why I don't have an idea? Because this post means nothing. Do you not know how to adequately answer a question properly?

your..... " version " excuse..... is bullshlt

you have no idea how sharp/effective Fury will be

that excuse might work AFTER the fight, but not before

you guys are pulling silly excuses out of your asses

Comment

Working...
                      X