Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward would win, Bellew gave Usyk big time trouble by just being awkward, calculating , and shifting angles!

Ward would do all those things plus make it a grimey fight!

I think a couple of bodyshots would have Usyk complaining to the ref all night like they’re low blows which is a amateur mistake and a sign of weakness!

It would be the toughest of his career but not impossible as long as he gets a couple of tune ups at cruiserweight!

Comment

• Ward UD12 oe Ward SD12

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        I dont even know why you bothered.

you dont have to prove yourself to nelson or anyone here for that matter...
        Ill tell you why then...Unlike you who is a jackwad, I have a lot of respect for Nelson. And while I don't feel I have to convince him of anything, vis a vis don't need his approval, I feel a responsibility to explain my point of view.

Is that clear enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          people come up with funny ways to describe cheating. when i was taking the SAT test and they caught me "hey im just a strong comeptitor!" then they realized i was the a-side in the classroom and let me cheat. I'M SO GREAT

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Ill tell you why then...Unlike you who is a jackwad, I have a lot of respect for Nelson. And while I don't feel I have to convince him of anything, vis a vis don't need his approval, I feel a responsibility to explain my point of view.

Is that clear enough?
            jackwad?

because I pointed out that daggum cries in every ward thread?

you felt responsible? hahahahahaha oooooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkk

again you shouldnt feel responsilbe to explain anything to anyone... you dont owe them a thing

but do you I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              I don't know what you are basing your understanding of a head butt upon. Yes in close people use/used head butts...however some of the natural problems that occur, like two southpaws who fight square, and are weighted forwards, did not occur with the same frequency because of logistics: Fighters would generally start an attack a certain way as compared to now.

Ward does not break the rules of boxing. The rules of professional prize fighting are not maintained through a book, they are maintained through a third party. All sports accept certain conditions... Basket ball especially in the eighties, a non-contact sport, actually had major physical contact. The refs were expected to police this and use judgement to make a call.

The arbitrator of a prize fighting match is not the book of rules...when was the last time you heard a fighter appeal a fight based on a rule in a book and succesfully win such an appeal? The fighter would inevitably have to show how the ref used poor judgement.

The arbitrator for a prize fighting match is the ref. The ref interprets the rules...some allow more grappling than others, some allow fighters to fight longer, others stop a match relatively fast. Ward fights in a very rugged fashion, he often tries to fight inside, meaning that he will try to work to the inside and yes, try to tie his man up... Thats not against the rules.

Ward is not a big headbutt guy lol. In his last flurry with Kovalev some of the blows were borderline and a few low. The ref had to use his discretion to determine the course of action...this is a regular occurance in a sport where there is no replay, and that is very close to personal combat.

The problem with you and Daggum's argument for equivalency (well if others cheat then ward can cheat also is false logic) is that what determines a fighter being dirty is a certain amount of tactics that border on cheating, it is not based on a low blow here and there, a headbutt clash, working inside and trying to use leverage... etc.
              Let me get this straight. You are really not saying that you endorse rule breaking or not and you also say that Ward isn’t a dirty fighter. Did I interpret that correctly?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I don't. I actually detest it as much as the other boxing fan does. What I don't like is the hypocrisy and moral inconsistency of some boxing fans who condone it and says it is alright for certain fighters to bend the rules but then have a real problem and meltdown when other fighters do the same. That is what I have a problem with.
                In that case, you should apologize to daggum, because he has been after Wlad a lot for his clinching.

Comment

• Why do people like Ward has never been in a tough fight?
                  Ward was in tough fights early, mid, and late in his career.

Comment

• Ward takes this.

The breaks down Usyk by smashing the testicles early rounds.

Then mid rounds starts to clinch and rabbit punch to scrabble Usyks neuron receptors.

Charges in headfirst in the late rounds opening up a six inch flap of skin above Uysk's right eye.

Post fight Ward say "We broke his heart and took his soul, it was a lesson in controlled aggression and tactical boxing"

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      Ward takes this.

The breaks down Usyk by smashing the testicles early rounds.

Then mid rounds starts to clinch and rabbit punch to scrabble Usyks neuron receptors.

Charges in headfirst in the late rounds opening up a six inch flap of skin above Uysk's right eye.

Post fight Ward say "We broke his heart and took his soul, it was a lesson in controlled aggression and tactical boxing"

What is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X