Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Spence refused Vada testing for Mikey fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to sound like I am making up **** now and I can't find it but wasn't there something with the Brook vs Spence testing also? I want to say it was delayed or something. I can't find it but I am sure I recall a big uproar regarding the testing in that fight also.

I could be getting mixed up there with another fight or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post

I really dont care what a person like Conte he has been the root of drugs in Boxing so get lost you snitch ***** Conte

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Out of curiosity, who they B?
        Errol and Lennox, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barristan View Post
          Nope just his father is Jamaican...stop trying to claim him bruh
          He claims us so I claim him.
          His father used to always fly our flag at his fights.

Where is his mom from?

Comment

• Garcia not requiring testing in the terms to make the fight shows his lack of intelligence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barristan View Post
              Nope just his father is Jamaican...stop trying to claim him bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Errol and Lennox, of course.
                Oh, yes Lennox is a weird fellow, hes Canadian-English and Jamaican. I remember his post fight HBO interviews now ; he spoke broken Jamaican ' No guy test ' or something like that.

I never seen Errol speak the language tho, would be dope if he came out to some Jamican music like Conroy ' DANGEROUS, I GET DANGEROOOOOUUUSSS! '

Comment

• Mikey should pull out of the fight if this is true, he's already at a fairly substantial disadvantage given the size difference, is it worth the risk if Spence is taking something.

All the respect for Mikey regardless, he humiliated the other welterweights (except for Crawford)

Comment

• even his VADA entry is suspect lol

http://vada-testing.org/errol-spence/
                    Congratulations to Errol Spence on successfully completing VADA.

http://vada-testing.org/anthony-joshua/
                    Congratulations to Anthony Joshua for successfully completing VADA through September 22, 2018.

Comment

• Has anything official been released on this news yet or are we still only getting Conte's rumor?

Anything from Mikey's team?

Comment

Working...
                      X