Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Spence refused Vada testing for Mikey fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey isn't just jumping up and fighting a guy 2 weight classes bigger then him. Spence is not a natural welterweight he's phuking massive and should be fighting at 154 hell maybe even middleweight. He turned pro higher then the welterweight limit (6 years ago) his first 18 pro fights 13 of them were fought higher then the welterweight limit including late 2015 when he stepped on the scales at 156.5 lbs for a fight that was actually sanctioned as a middleweight fight. That was just 6 pro fights ago.

He looks 2 weight classes bigger then every opponent at the press conference and even bigger on fight night and he keeps refusing to do VADA drug testing for his fights? This ain't a good look he was a amateur welterweight 10 years ago still hasn't moved up weight professionally and his body doesn't look the same as it did and he's knocking everyone out, sparring with the Charlos who are huge even for middleweights. I like Spence but he got to take these drug tests to take the cloud off his back same with Hurd and Munguia these guys are way too big have to prove they making weight legally. Mikey is a phuking idiot taking this fight without VADA drug testing.

Comment

• This is easy, someone should call Robert and ask whats up?

Comment

• Welp.......

Comment

• Let me preface my remarks by saying I think it would be a good look if Errol tested for this fight.

That being said, I doubt he is a cheat.

And for this fight (or any other one for that matter), he just doesn't have to.

He VADA tested for Brook and that was the fight he fractured an orbital bone.

Dude is naturally that way- no if, ands, or buts about it.

What folks need to keep their eye on is if Mikey all of a sudden suspends his participation in the VADA CBP.

Not that doping will help him in this fight, 'cause nothing short of Zeus himself loaning Mikey a few thunderbolts will level this skewed playing field.

I credit Mikey for the cojones but I also shake my head at him endangering his career this way.

Comment

• None of you should be listening to Conte, his opinion can be bought. Like Canelo and GoldenBoy did.

https://www.******.com/535884-canelo...onducted-vada/

“This negative hair test for clenbuterol provides credible evidence that supports Canelo’s claim that his two positive urine tests were a result of eating contaminated meat,” Conte told THE RING last month. ” … In short, Canelo violated the strict liability rule that you are responsible for what is in your body no matter how it got there.”

Dont know why you guys are still listening to this fool. He exposed himself with the Canelo situation.

-----
            link is ring tv

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Oh, yes Lennox is a weird fellow, hes Canadian-English and Jamaican. I remember his post fight HBO interviews now ; he spoke broken Jamaican ' No guy test ' or something like that.

I never seen Errol speak the language tho, would be dope if he came out to some Jamican music like Conroy ' DANGEROUS, I GET DANGEROOOOOUUUSSS! '
              Yeah. Lennox used to hang with a serious Yardie gang call British Link Up.

Errrol Sr reps Jamaica hard but not Errol Jr but EJ always acknowledges his Jamaican roots. After he whipped Kell Brook(Brook's biological father is Jamaican so was David Haye's. We well represented in British boxing. Shoutout to di man called Dillian Whyte) he said he always comes to Jamaica for vacations once a year and he has a house here in Jamaica.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                100%.... but he’ll keep all the bias bull**** out
                Yer will be interesting to see what he has to say.
                I respect Breadmans opinion alot.

Comment

Working...
                X