Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Towers: I Sparred Both Wilder & Fury Before... Fury Is Getting Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Towers: I Sparred Both Wilder & Fury Before... Fury Is Getting Knocked Out!

Lol that video title

Comment

what is it with all the very-apt surnames of people in the HW division

Towers - 6'8"
      Fury - completely mad
      Wilder - wild
      Whyte - ?? hang on maybe not

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post

Towers - 6'8"
        Fury - completely mad
        Wilder - wild
        my favorite thing in the world for an entire day was when Dillian Whyte faced Lucas Browne

Comment

I hope that we don't hear the typical excuses that Tyson Fury, was off for more than three years, rusty, out of shape, abused his body, suffered from an emotional breakdown and was past his prime once Deontay Wilder dismantles him.

Any version of Tyson Fury would have had serious match up problems with Deontay Wilder. Even if it was the pre-Klitschko or post-Klitschko era because "The Bronze Bomber" is just as gifted in the physical and athletic department as Tyson Fury is.

Comment

Very interesting. Thanks for the video.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post

Towers - 6'8"
              Fury - completely mad
              Wilder - wild
              Price - has a chin of expensive delicate china

Also Dave Allen fights exactly like you'd expect a guy with that name to fight.

Comment

That's cool, but I don't hardy hold other fighter's opinions too high. They usually have motives for what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  my favorite thing in the world for an entire day was when Dillian Whyte faced Lucas Browne
                  Dillian "he ain't" Whyte vs Lucas "he ain't" Browne

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    I hope that we don't hear the typical excuses that Tyson Fury, was off for more than three years, rusty, out of shape, abused his body, suffered from an emotional breakdown and was past his prime once Deontay Wilder dismantles him.
                    They are not excuses if everyone is already saying all these things before the fight starts....then it's just reality. Now if Tyson had beaten a solid top 10 Heavyweight after his comeback things might be a little bit different

Comment

Working...
                    X