No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: We Want Whyte-Chisora Winner - NOT Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Parker should just concentrate on winning streaks, Whyte will keep adjusting to opponents and win and Parker getting head butted didn't drop his output, Parker will be on a fast track out of boxing with the decision his team is making.
    I love it how he keyboard warriors think they know exactly how the head butt effected him.

Whyte won the lottery with that head butt. that was the only reason it was close.

Comment

I think Usyk beats Fury. Fury less of a puncher and Styles make fights. That should be his first fight and imagine if Fury is WBC champion !!!

Comment

Parker is so young still and has a lot of time left, no need to rush too many L's on his record. Just remember he could have held that WBO belt hostage in New Zealand for years but went into the lions den and lost to the best. He then went back and lost to one of the best. He was willing to travel and make that paper. Respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          I love it how he keyboard warriors think they know exactly how the head butt effected him.

Whyte won the lottery with that head butt. that was the only reason it was close.
          Parker hit Joshua with an intentional head butt in round 3, how did that fight turn out and followed it with the best left hook he ever landed ?

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            Parker hit Joshua with an intentional head butt in round 3, how did that fight turn out and followed it with the best left hook he ever landed ?
            OK, did AJ get knocked down, and suffer concussive symptoms? have headaches for weeks after?

Parker said it felt he like was fighting in slow motion after the head butt, which is typical of head trauma.

Parker isnt going to come out and make excuses, the head butt managed to knock him off his feet so it clearly had a massive effect on him.

Given that whyte ended the fight on the grounds seconds a way from being beaten by Parker, this is probably the most obvious rematch to make.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Beetlejuice Whyte rematch NEEDS to happen. only gets the W because of a headbutt Knockdown? only on an Eddie hearn show & 'i am the weferee' John lewis lets him get away with every dirty tactic in the book, and literally lets him hold on for dear life and let the timer run out?

guess who claims the KD was legit? that there was no headbutt and there is no robberies to foreigners on english soil SIDknee
              It seems i'm in your head. Too close to the truth am I? Haha.

When did I ever say the knockdown from the head clash was legit? You're making things up again aren't you? Idiot.

You dodged the question before but can answer now... Which overseas fighter won in England but got ripped off? Give me all these fights you bitter waste of space.

Comment

And yet you think you know how it effected him. So are you a keyboard warrior as well as a bitter mentalist?

Parker didn't so much as say anything or put his glove up to his head so I think it's safe to assume he wasn't hurt from it, nor did it give him a concussion like you madly suggested.

You may now get back to crying those bitter tears that have been flowing ever since Joshua made your guy run like a punk. Haha.

Comment

OK, did AJ get knocked down, and suffer concussive symptoms? have headaches for weeks after?

Parker said it felt he like was fighting in slow motion after the head butt, which is typical of head trauma.

Parker isnt going to come out and make excuses, the head butt managed to knock him off his feet so it clearly had a massive effect on him.

Given that whyte ended the fight on the grounds seconds a way from being beaten by Parker, this is probably the most obvious rematch to make.
                  Parker never made any comment on the head clash until he saw all the bitter Wilder fans online crying about it because they were all desperate to see him lose and claimed Parker would do it. They were wrong so spewed all their angry bile online. Just like you do.

Parker was fine after the clash. He never even put his glove to his head, never said anything to the ref or his corner either. He's only now using it as an excuse because he lost. Just like you use it as an excuse. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Fear?
                    Usyk is a Cruiserweight thinking of moving up to HW
                    He isn't even Ranked at HW
                    Shut up already
                    Yet Parker is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Parker never made any comment on the head clash until he saw all the bitter Wilder fans online crying about it because they were all desperate to see him lose and claimed Parker would do it. They were wrong so spewed all their angry bile online. Just like you do.

Parker was fine after the clash. He never even put his glove to his head, never said anything to the ref or his corner either. He's only now using it as an excuse because he lost. Just like you use it as an excuse. Pathetic.
                      I dont understand why you dont want a rematch? are you scared of Parker beating him?

Remember you were too scare to bet with me last time? seems pretty obvious you know whyte will lose badly in a rematch.

I think someone is trying to protect there man from getting beaten up by Parker.

Does your boyfriend/god AJ know you have a crush on whyte?

Comment

Working...
                      X