No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: We Want Whyte-Chisora Winner - NOT Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I agree, Parker would be a perfect test for Usyk, however Parker is already swerving that fight! I say Usyk should fight Charles Martin or Povetkin!
    A 40 year old short Povetkin makes no sense for a HW debut. Usyk has to fight bigger & younger guys like Parker,Miller,Whyte.

Comment

I don't blame him. He just came off two losses. Why fight Usyk and get your psyche destroyed?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
        A 40 year old short Povetkin makes no sense for a HW debut. Usyk has to fight bigger & younger guys like Parker,Miller,Whyte.
        I love how you named the three HW's that are only 1 inch taller than Povetkin

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
          Parker has already stated "he don't want that work!" I think Whyte and Miller are too big for his first fight @ HW! I think Charles Martin, or Povetkin would be better because Martin isn't that good (but good enough @ 6'4"), and Povetkin isn't that young (but can still punch)! After that, then maybe Whyte, Miller, or Ortiz!

Comment

Parker vs Ortiz plz

Comment

Parker thinks hes up there with aj or whyte your back of the que had your day in the son got to work your way back up there now fight usyk

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I agree, Parker would be a perfect test for Usyk, however Parker is already swerving that fight! I say Usyk should fight Charles Martin or Povetkin!
                Martin would be a bs opponent. And Povetkin is a juice not worth the squeeze situation. He's like Ortiz in that way. Too good for his own good & not THAT known that there is a whole lot of upside if you beat him. F#ck Joshua didn't even get much upside for beating him & the UK fans kinda dig Joshua I've heard.

I think Carlos Takam makes more sense than either of those two if Parker doesn't want some decent money & another L.

I think Hearn could make it worth Parker's wild doe so even if he's not loving it now I think knocking off a guy who's a marination fight for Joshua already w/o even have fought at HW yet is worth the potential upside for him if he wins.

Comment

Parker is garbage... Was lucky to win a vacant belt against Ruiz, otherwise he would never have been champion. Props to Parker, he ran from a unification against Wilder to unify with AJ for more money. But to think he can choose and pick what top fighter he can fight is ridiculous.

Comment

Usyk's first opponent at HW needs to be a wash, someone he can smash or look Incredible against but needs a name... Shannon Briggs you win the sweepstakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Parker loving the UK pay days.
                      or maybe he wants to avenge his loss... not everything is about money, u guys are childish as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X