Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: We Want Whyte-Chisora Winner - NOT Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk is a talented boxer, whyte is a sloppy unfit B grade hype job. Of course parker would prefer whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      What consequences? Parker already lost 2 fights in a row but they're still talking about giving him a huge fight with Usyk who is one of the hottest boxers in the world at the moment and about to win Fighter of the Year. Stop repeating that myth because it's just an excuse to duck good opponents. Parker is at the world level, he shouldn't be worrying about losing to Usyk, he should be thinking "how can I beat him because beating him would resuscitate my career and it's an amazing opportunity."

Losses don't ruin boxing careers. Consistently not being good enough, or career ruining extended beatings (usually takes a few), are what ruin boxing careers. But if you are elite, it doesnt matter if you sometimes lose to other elite guys, because being elite, you will still give competitive entertaining fights and be able to win your fair share against elite opponents as well. It's the boxers who arent elite, who lose the first time they step up to the elite level and aren't competitive at all and are never competitive any time they are matched against elite opponents in the future, whose careers declinebecause fans are smart and they dont want to watch mismatches with this guy who loses every round every time they put him in with the elite, so eventually fans stop buying those fights and promoters no longer will put them on, only being willing to put you in with B-level guys on your own level, and those fights pay way less, which is what you're talking about consequences. But the consequence does not come because you lose a single fight, the consequence comes because you are not good enough to box at the elite level and so promoters are not going to pay you like an elite boxer if you're not one. What's wrong with that? They will still pay you like you are a B-level boxer and if that is what you are, then isn't that fair? What's the problem? Don't blame a single loss for that, because that's not the case at all.
      I'm not, Parker already knows how to outplay Whyte, and with Usyk it will be a dark uncertainty. It's just less risk of getting 3rd L, that was my point.

BTW your link doesn't work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 7NN View Post
        I'm not, Parker already knows how to outplay Whyte, and with Usyk it will be a dark uncertainty. It's just less risk of getting 3rd L, that was my point.

BTW your link doesn't work anymore.
        Exactly, Sloppy overhyped B grade Whyte is a much easier fight for Parker.

Head Butt knock down was the only thing that saved Whyte last time, and Whyte wont be winning the lottery twice against parker with another head butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          I dont understand why you dont want a rematch? are you scared of Parker beating him?

Remember you were too scare to bet with me last time? seems pretty obvious you know whyte will lose badly in a rematch.

I think someone is trying to protect there man from getting beaten up by Parker.

Does your boyfriend/god AJ know you have a crush on whyte?
          I wouldn't mind a rematch. Down the road. Whyte has Chisora then AJ if he wins. So Parker wouldn't get a fight with him until late 2019.

So not only is Whyte going to lose, he'll lose badly? Haha. You talked this garbage last time only for you to end up looking like a moron. Not that it's hard for you to look like a moron, mind. It's so effortless with you.

I didn't take the bet because it was childish for the loser to leave the forum. I acknowledged that it was a 50/50 fight, but if forced to pick, I gave the edge to Whyte. I was proved right, and you were proved wrong. End of story.

If they do rematch, Whyte would just put on a bigger beating on Parker than he did the first time. Claiming Whyte would be the one getting the beating is nothing but pure delusion. You claimed Parker was going to beat AJ, which was just hilarious. Parker ran for his life like a chicken because he didn't want to get hurt. Then you claimed that Parker was going to dominate Whyte then knock him out. Which was also hilarious. I pointed out the many errors of Parker for both fights and was proven right each time. You were proven wrong each time. So save us from your ridiculous predictions because you know you'll only cry all those bitter tears again.

Comment

Usyk is a talented boxer, whyte is a sloppy unfit B grade hype job. Of course parker would prefer whyte.
            Nobody hypes Whyte up, so you're wrong again. If you want a hypejob, look no further than the guy who failed you twice now.

Are you saying Parker is a coward? He doesn't want to fight real competition, but he'll fight a B grade sloppy fighter? Not painting Parker in a good light are you? Haha.

For the record, neither Parker or his team want anything to do with Usyk. They know loss number 3 comes with that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I wouldn't mind a rematch. Down the road. Whyte has Chisora then AJ if he wins. So Parker wouldn't get a fight with him until late 2019.

So not only is Whyte going to lose, he'll lose badly? Haha. You talked this garbage last time only for you to end up looking like a moron. Not that it's hard for you to look like a moron, mind. It's so effortless with you.

I didn't take the bet because it was childish for the loser to leave the forum. I acknowledged that it was a 50/50 fight, but if forced to pick, I gave the edge to Whyte. I was proved right, and you were proved wrong. End of story.

If they do rematch, Whyte would just put on a bigger beating on Parker than he did the first time. Claiming Whyte would be the one getting the beating is nothing but pure delusion. You claimed Parker was going to beat AJ, which was just hilarious. Parker ran for his life like a chicken because he didn't want to get hurt. Then you claimed that Parker was going to dominate Whyte then knock him out. Which was also hilarious. I pointed out the many errors of Parker for both fights and was proven right each time. You were proven wrong each time. So save us from your ridiculous predictions because you know you'll only cry all those bitter tears again.
              So the guy who ended the fight KO’d on his back, completely gassed is going to dominate a non-concussed Parker in the next fight?
              Ok then.

The only way Whyte dominates Parker is if he can land that illegal head butt knock down in the 1st round and give Parker another concussion, and then land his head butt again in the 4th round and 10th round to keep him dazed.

Comment

Dildo Whyte will be lucky to get past old man Chisora, he almost died fighting him last time. Eddie trying to keep the Hype alive long enough to feed him to AJ for an easy win. And fleece the gullible UK fanboys like you of there money.

Comment

So the guy who ended the fight KO’d on his back, completely gassed is going to dominate a non-concussed Parker in the next fight?
                  Ok then.

The only way Whyte dominates Parker is if he can land that illegal head butt knock down in the 1st round and give Parker another concussion, and then land his head butt again in the 4th round and 10th round to keep him dazed.
                  Yes, the guy who ended up KO'd on his back against a real champ. But in Parker he was facing a limp noodle so was able to beat him. Haha.

Stay angry. Stay bitter.

Comment

Dildo Whyte will be lucky to get past old man Chisora, he almost died fighting him last time. Eddie trying to keep the Hype alive long enough to feed him to AJ for an easy win. And fleece the gullible UK fanboys like you of there money.
                    At least Chisora showed heart and will to try and get the win. Can't say the same for Parker who seems to lack in that area.

Comment

At least Chisora showed heart and will to try and get the win. Can't say the same for Parker who seems to lack in that area.
                      No idea what your talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X