No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter: We Want Whyte-Chisora Winner - NOT Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7NN View Post
    The man is 26, he will have plenty of time. It's not about money, but the risk of loosing and the following consequences.
    Of course it's about money. He won't get paid as much anywhere else than he does fighting in the UK.

Comment

He don't deserve a rematch with Whyte already. Or Joshua obviously.

Get in line. And the line is gonna be starting behind Usyk for Parker's ass lol. Or hopefully it will if Hearn is smart.

Comment

The fear of Usyk is the beginning of ducking.

Comment

Parker can't punch so he's not very dangerous for Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He don't deserve a rematch with Whyte already. Or Joshua obviously.

Get in line. And the line is gonna be starting behind Usyk for Parker's ass lol. Or hopefully it will if Hearn is smart.
            *Starting behindUsyk ?
            This guy hasn't even fought in the HW division as yet?
            Y'all fans crazy
            Smh

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              The fear of Usyk is the beginning of ducking.
              Fear?
              Usyk is a Cruiserweight thinking of moving up to HW
              He isn't even Ranked at HW
              Shut up already

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                *Starting behindUsyk ?
                This guy hasn't even fought in the HW division as yet?
                Y'all fans crazy
                Smh
                Sh^t Parker coming up short too much. Usyk who yes hasn't even fought at HW is being talked about more vs Joshua now than Parker who fights like he doesn't know what winning a round looks like. I'm amazed there are so many high level guys who just don't know how to win a round or will just coast vs going for greatness. Parker is one of those types. He's going nowhere fast. I think he'd be the perfect HW debut opponent for Usyk.

Comment

He is trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7NN View Post
                    The man is 26, he will have plenty of time. It's not about money, but the risk of loosing and the following consequences.
                    What consequences? Parker already lost 2 fights in a row but they're still talking about giving him a huge fight with Usyk who is one of the hottest boxers in the world at the moment and about to win Fighter of the Year. Stop repeating that myth because it's just an excuse to duck good opponents. Parker is at the world level, he shouldn't be worrying about losing to Usyk, he should be thinking "how can I beat him because beating him would resuscitate my career and it's an amazing opportunity."

Losses don't ruin boxing careers. Consistently not being good enough, or career ruining extended beatings (usually takes a few), are what ruin boxing careers. But if you are elite, it doesnt matter if you sometimes lose to other elite guys, because being elite, you will still give competitive entertaining fights and be able to win your fair share against elite opponents as well. It's the boxers who arent elite, who lose the first time they step up to the elite level and aren't competitive at all and are never competitive any time they are matched against elite opponents in the future, whose careers declinebecause fans are smart and they dont want to watch mismatches with this guy who loses every round every time they put him in with the elite, so eventually fans stop buying those fights and promoters no longer will put them on, only being willing to put you in with B-level guys on your own level, and those fights pay way less, which is what you're talking about consequences. But the consequence does not come because you lose a single fight, the consequence comes because you are not good enough to box at the elite level and so promoters are not going to pay you like an elite boxer if you're not one. What's wrong with that? They will still pay you like you are a B-level boxer and if that is what you are, then isn't that fair? What's the problem? Don't blame a single loss for that, because that's not the case at all.
                    Last edited by Boxing Logic; 11-13-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Sh^t Parker coming up short too much. Usyk who yes hasn't even fought at HW is being talked about more vs Joshua now than Parker who fights like he doesn't know what winning a round looks like. I'm amazed there are so many high level guys who just don't know how to win a round or will just coast vs going for greatness. Parker is one of those types. He's going nowhere fast. I think he'd be the perfect HW debut opponent for Usyk.
                      I agree, Parker would be a perfect test for Usyk, however Parker is already swerving that fight! I say Usyk should fight Charles Martin or Povetkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X